The Missing Titanic Sub

Guest ThaBoom
21 minutes ago, hauxwell said:

I’m surprised it didn’t have a tracking system on it.  

Me too, if I was a billionaire getting on board, I'd at least make sure there was a GPS.

Apparently it has a text system using that joystick, but could have malfunctioned or be out of radar.

6 hours ago, HeHasRisen said:

On commercial airliners they are actually orange, and not box shaped...

Anyway.... @Janus if you watch the first few seconds of the video I posted in post 8 you will hear that this sub is "unapproved and not certified by any regulatory body", so expecting it to have a "black box" is probably a stretch.

Well, at least they went out sticking it to the nanny state and its burdensome red tape.

3 minutes ago, Delbow said:

Oh, and he's on board apparently. The sub that is, not with the safety regulations. Permit me a moment of schadenfreude.

I wonder if he’s had a conversation with his passengers recently about safety regulations hampering innovation. 

My thoughts are with the occupants...

I'm praying for a successful rescue..

What a terrible way to go, trapped in a sub a couple of miles deep in the Atlantic, and gradually running out of air..

Fingers crossed!

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Padders said:

My thoughts are with the occupants...

I'm praying for a successful rescue..

What a terrible way to go, trapped in a sub a couple of miles deep in the Atlantic, and gradually running out of air..

Fingers crossed!

To be fair the porthole could have caved in hours ago,  which would have resulted in an almost instantaneous death with the water pressure. 

Well, goodnight! 

• Sad 1