The Missing Titanic Sub

7 minutes ago, Delbow said:

I suppose you could just gouge your eyes out?

I could do.

Maybe the guardian could do an article about men's health month being in june, guess they are too wrapped up with other things held in June.

Amazing how some stories make more news than others eh.

9 hours ago, hauxwell said:

I was curious to know which country was responsible but as you say it is international waters.  I didn’t know that.

Very much a grey area when operating in international waters.

American company, sailed out of Canada, diving in international waters.  The vessel they used could be sailing under a flag of convenience as well.

There's no regulation there, there's nothing.

1 hour ago, Al Bundy said:

I could do.

Maybe the guardian could do an article about men's health month being in june, guess they are too wrapped up with other things held in June.

Well, whoever this person is who's forcing you at gunpoint to read articles you don't want to read sounds like a proper wrong 'un.

• Haha 1

I think the morbid curiosity with the Titanic should stop, many people perished and still down there.  

It is a maritime grave and should be treated as such and not exploited by souvenier hunters etc.

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Delbow said:

Well, whoever this person is who's forcing you at gunpoint to read articles you don't want to read sounds like a proper wrong 'un.

Well noted

17 minutes ago, diksey said:

I think the morbid curiosity with the Titanic should stop, many people perished and still down there.  

It is a maritime grave and should be treated as such and not exploited by souvenier hunters etc.

I share your feelings but money will always trump everything else.

1 hour ago, Organgrinder said:

Well noted

I share your feelings but money will always trump everything else.

While the media concentrate on this tragic event they ignore the thousands who are killed  on a daily basis by war and famine . 

These people went into that journey knowing the risks as they signed a paper to to absolve the company who. Run it from any responsibility if things went wrong .  Having access to adventure due to being very rich often ends in tragic outcomes.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Al Bundy said:

I could do.

The only time I read the Guardian is when people post snippets on here .

Edited by hackey lad