The Missing Titanic Sub

25 minutes ago, Anna B said:

ROV sub from Jersey which is able to dive to 4,000 metres /feet (?) is joining the search.

I'm wondering why it wasn't included in the search from the start? 

It's a bit late now as it will take it 48 hours to get to the site.

red tape apparently, i dont know who by or what for

36 minutes ago, Anna B said:

ROV sub from Jersey which is able to dive to 4,000 metres /feet (?) is joining the search.

I'm wondering why it wasn't included in the search from the start? 

It's a bit late now as it will take it 48 hours to get to the site.

Probably takes a few days to get ready, then there’s travelling time .

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

Probably takes a few days to get ready, then there’s travelling time .

according to reports its been ready to leave all week but been held up by permissions, so instead it will arrive after they are dead

A remotely operated vehicle (ROV) from UK company Magellan is currently at Jersey Airport and due to be flown to the search site later today.

Their sub – called Juliet – recently scanned the Titanic wreck, producing a 3D view of the entire ship.

Once it leaves, it will take about 48 hours to get to the site – which is beyond the timeline given for air for the passengers.

It will be able to dive the full depth of the site, and the team has a detailed knowledge of the deep sea area having been there recently.

The sub has been ready to leave since earlier in the week but has been held up by permissions.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/live/world-us-canada-65967464

Edited by melthebell

I'm trying to quote posts, 

nothing works on this site anymore!

I was trying to quote 3 comments about money and rich etc.

If it wasn't for the rich buying into these things, then you wouldn't be so safe on a plane now.

If it wasn't for rich, you wouldn't be having your cheap phones or TVs.

All new things are expensive and only the rich can afford. They are like the testers for things, and if they like it, companies continue with things. Eventually everyone can afford. 

Anyone been on a plane recently? Pretty much 100%. Thanks to the original rich ones that took bloody stupid risks because they could afford it, then over 50 years or, and hundreds/ thousands of lives later (including rich/medium/poor) we can fly cheaply and safely.

I've written about this in my writings. 

(will Forum tech sort out all these problems or have they left it die? I'm not sure

27 minutes ago, *_ash_* said:

If it wasn't for the rich buying into these things, then you wouldn't be so safe on a plane now.

All new things are expensive and only the rich can afford. They are like the testers for things, and if they like it, companies continue with things. Eventually everyone can afford. 

Anyone been on a plane recently? Pretty much 100%. Thanks to the original rich ones that took bloody stupid risks because they could afford it, then over 50 years or, and hundreds/ thousands of lives later (including rich/medium/poor) we can fly cheaply and safely.

(will Forum tech sort out all these problems or have they left it die? I'm not sure

My bold

The banner ad at the bottom seems to be the cause of this. It's been reported to admin. I guess we just have to wait for it to be fixed 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, *_ash_* said:

Send them a rich bloke to do it.  They're the saviours of the earth.   ha ha ha

Pretty much 100% been on a plane recently  ?????   where do you get your numbers from ?????

I, and my partner have never been on a plane in our lives and we are not alone.

Millions of the worlds population have never been on a plane or, even been  in a car.

Load of rubbish regarding TV's and phones   -   the rich just got them well before us.

I was programming my computer when a lot of the rich didn't know that they existed.

I suppose it's all the rich who are n the front line in Ukraine too, and saving the day.

Please keep your writings secret   and remember,  many of the rich have more money than sense,  and they were saying that before I was born.

Edited by Organgrinder