Sheffield On The Beach V Meadowhall

On 20/06/2023 at 11:15, bassett one said:

glad to see sheffield will have its free beach and fun again this year,but heard SCC have agreed to let meadowhall do a larger event on the same weeks,trust theres will be chargeable ? what do others think?

Just another city centre attraction moving to Meadowhall. Bye bye City Centre.

3 hours ago, HeHasRisen said:

Well done for not reading properly. 

3 hours ago, HeHasRisen said:

Well done for not reading properly. 

thanks for confirming that,the normal city centre fair/beach ect will be in the peace gardens and this huge event at meadowhall if goes ahead at the same time,but i should imagine it will cost a lot more in total

• 3 weeks later...

have you seen the star website,i am useless with putting on other details,but the big event at the meadowhall carpark is magnificent,its got a huge beach,lots of water ideas,a pub and a funfair and more,if anyone is good at putting a link on it truly is a big london idea ,but here in sheffield ,at last this city is moving up in the league re-beach events,despite being 75 miles from the see.love to know other peoples views of this event.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, bassett one said:

has anyone seen this huge water park yet?

Staffed by Mexicans I've heard, just been flown in

The British don't want the jobs - unbelievable 

• Haha 1

its come from london i have been told so it could be cockneys but its gigantic,huge beach ,big pub,big funfair,splash pools and more,wont have to top up the water this week,but it makes our city centre ideas look poor,why did the scc grant this in meadowhall,it could of gone on near the city centre .ps sorry funfair rights means it could not,so i am even more suprised they granted it.

Edited by bassett one