Sheffield On The Beach V Meadowhall

18 minutes ago, bassett one said:

its a pity as its so huge and if people cannot use it ,it may never return and its not often sheffield gets such a huge attraction,pity no one can give a link so others can see how huge it is.

I've heard that it can be seen from the moon

• Haha 2

I work just round the corner from Meadowhall, and walk there every lunchtime.

I’ve seen it taking shape over the last couple of weeks. There are some fairground rides, and an ‘aqua splash’ apparently.

Think its £2.50 entry, and then u buy tickets at £1 each, rides are something like 3 to 5 tickets each.

On 22/07/2023 at 22:40, bassett one said:

its come from london i have been told so it could be cockneys but its gigantic,huge beach ,big pub,big funfair,splash pools and more,wont have to top up the water this week,but it makes our city centre ideas look poor,why did the scc grant this in meadowhall,it could of gone on near the city centre .ps sorry funfair rights means it could not,so i am even more suprised they granted it.

Well the wheel is Scottish 

but its rare for us to get big attractions as they normally end up in other cities,so lets hope it gets used if the weather improves if not it will be usual i expect sheffield no good lets get to leeds or manchester which would be a shame as it does sound good.