Swfc Fans Forum

PapaLazarou

20 hours ago, m williamson said:

It took you three days to come up with this nonsense?

You may be a manager, but you are not an owner manager, two completely different things. I've been both. A manager has a finance department that handles debts, an owner manager includes that responsibilty among his/her responsibilities.

You are not very bright, you prove it on a regular basis on this forum, you are also a flagrant liar. Unlike you I'm not hiding behind a pseudonym.

You really need to stop continuing to prove how utterly stupid you are. You have made yourself a laughing stock and an embarrassment to the suppporters of your club. 

You've said this with absolutely zero back up, I caught you out early on in the thread and your now trying to get through with bluster, I've explained exactly what happens when you don't pay bills on time, if that's not the case prove me wrong. The only one looking stupid is you.

14 hours ago, Man in Crete said:

How is the painting and decorating business these days …. Asking for a friend

No idea I don't really get involved with it. What does your business do?

10 hours ago, top4718 said:

You've said this with absolutely zero back up, I caught you out early on in the thread and your now trying to get through with bluster, I've explained exactly what happens when you don't pay bills on time, if that's not the case prove me wrong. The only one looking stupid is you.

You didn't 'catch me out ' on anything, only in your own deluded imagination. Anyone who can  claim that a failed business transaction which leaves one party millions out of pocket has been ' mutually agreed ' is that bereft of business sense and commonsense that their opinion on such matters is without any credence.

You claim to be a manager, presumably it's of a whelk stall, and I seriously doubt your capability to make a success out of that.

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, top4718 said:

No idea I don't really get involved with it. What does your business do?

They are taking the **** if it was KP Nutta the whole gang would be texting each other or this sens trying to wins up the envy at Sheffield's.original is there for all to see

Edited by cuttsie