Swfc Fans Forum

PapaLazarou

4 minutes ago, m williamson said:

I've been out of the country and otherwise involved since the 6th of July. Back now and another poster has drawn my attention to this post which I'd missed.

Just to be absolutely clear, is that a threat of violence, or given the time that you posted had you perhaps had a few drinks and got a bit carried away?

Take it whatever way you want, I hadn't had any drink nor got carried away, I will add that you wouldn't be saying that to me in public without consequences, whatever they may be.

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, top4718 said:

Take it whatever way you want, I hadn't had any drink nor got carried away, I will add that you wouldn't be saying that to me in public without consequences, whatever they may be.

Oh, a hardman, well I can't say that I  - and everyone else on the forum - haven't been warned. We'll all take care to tread warily in the future.

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, m williamson said:

Oh, a hardman, well I can't say that I  - and everyone else on the forum - haven't been warned. We'll all take care to tread warily in the future.

You don't have to be a hardman for not wanting to take insults on a Forum from someone who I guess wouldn't say it to your face. I'll stand by that comment all day, don't type what you wouldn't say in person. I don't think anyone else on the Forum feels the need to speak like that, it's just you.

3 minutes ago, Alextopman said:

"Let's get it on".

"You wouldn't say that to me in public without consequences".

Your words.

Get what on?.

What consequences would you dish out?.

Sound pretty threatening to me.

24 minutes ago, top4718 said:

Edited by Alextopman

6 minutes ago, Alextopman said:

Does he say it like this?.

"For the record if you'd like to tell me to STFU in person lets get it on, don't type what your not prepared to say face to face".

No.

He was shot dead by his own father. A warning to us all about the problems caused by mindless violence.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, top4718 said:

. I don't think anyone else on the Forum feels the need to speak like that, it's just you.

Is It?

#34   Your biased nonsense................you're a blatant liar.

#39  a bloke who makes things up.......pitiful behaviour

#43  your lapdogs

#53  yeah see you, you pathetic liar

#87 or are ( more likely ) making it up 

All are comments made by you on this thread, only the last one made to me. You keep calling people liars, it's a continuous refrain from you.

You're a keyboard warrior and you've made yourself look daft on this thread.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Prettytom said:

No.

He was shot dead by his own father. A warning to us all about the problems caused by mindless violence.

Indeed it is.

2 minutes ago, m williamson said:

Is It?

#43  your lapdogs

All are comments made by you on this thread, only the last one made to me. You keep calling people liars, it's a continuous refrain from you.

Also on other threads repeatedly calling someone a Grass.

The list goes on

Edited by Alextopman
  • Like 2

7 minutes ago, m williamson said:

Is It?

#43  your lapdogs

I'd say every single one of these to someone personally no qualms whatsoever and none contain offensive language.

I think you'll find a keyboard warrior is someone who types something they wouldn't say in person.

I don't want to carry this dispute on in the open forum as it's unfair to other users, if you want to persist do it via PM/DM. 

Edited by top4718
  • Haha 1