Swfc Fans Forum

PapaLazarou

1 minute ago, top4718 said:

I'd say every single one of this to someone personally no qualms whatsoever.

I think you'll find a keyboard warrior is someone who types something they wouldn't say in person.

I don't want to carry this dispute on in the open forum as it's unfair to other users, if you want to persist do it via PM/DM.

No one has ever called me a liar to my face in my lifetime.

I have no interest in continuing this nonsense either. If you wish to do so you're the one that needs to do the PM. 

Goodnight.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, m williamson said:

No one has ever called me a liar to my face in my lifetime.

I have no interest in continuing this nonsense either. If you wish to do so you're the one that needs to do the PM. 

Goodnight.

Game set and match Williamson.

well so nice to see ,and someone except me to state that mr chansiri is not a evil person like most want you all to believe,mis -understood by many,he admits he makes mistakes and i often believe its a culture and way of life thing,but i do agree he really needs a adviser to get accross his ways of business.

6 hours ago, bassett one said:

well so nice to see ,and someone except me to state that mr chansiri is not a evil person like most want you all to believe,mis -understood by many,he admits he makes mistakes and i often believe its a culture and way of life thing,but i do agree he really needs a adviser to get accross his ways of business.

He can be as evil as he likes for me, but useless isn’t an acceptable trait.

Last Friday night our lovely owner was asking up to £48 for tickets at Hillsborough,for a game that was on Sky......tomorrow,Hull City's tickets range from £20 to £24.... DC may not be an "evil person"....but he clearly hasn't got a clue about running a football club or understanding the clubs fan base....or the area the club operates in...  

• Like 2