Swfc Fans Forum

PapaLazarou

2 hours ago, Monkesreturn said:

Reading live press updates from the event..... there seems to be some right uproar.

It seems the reason Moore has gone is because the club is in a right financial pickle and won't be providing a budget to improve the squad.... Moore wanted an upgrade on older players, Chansiri states any new manager will have to work with the players that he has.

Season ticket prices are so high because Sheffield Wednesday fans didn't commit. He doesn't know much about Sheffielders and what they can afford apparently. But this is irrelevant to Chansiri as fans could buy early birds in installments. Its all the fans fault that everythings rocketing as Chansiri can't meet the costs otherwise.. 

No shame for the rip off kit prices, the high end season ticket prices....none of it. He's literally blaming everything on the fans.

Bet Darren Moore's glad to be out of the club.... no wonder he was urging fans not to turn on one and other....and to stay together in his departing statement.

Hows all this sit with you @bassett one??

It seems Moore wanted players, he wanted to offload and do recruitment right....however Chansiri wanted things done his way and made ahash of it all. In January, Chansiri was the one who blocked the signings that you hammered DM for??

And for your big recruitment plans.... It seems moore wanted to trim the squad and bring down the average age..... Chansiri has openly said that he won't be bankrolling any changes through the window. He says that any manager coming into the club will have to work with the players at his disposal....

He's learnt his lesson, yet he's flipping everything onto the fans. His high ticketing and shirt prices, all the fans fault!! He reckons he should be charging way more for a pint and food inside the ground, because they do so at gigs.... sooo watch this space.

Still your hero?

Total nonsense and twisting things to suit your agenda as usual, such a pathetic individual, you must lead a very sad life indeed.  🤡

57 minutes ago, top4718 said:

Total nonsense and twisting things to suit your agenda as usual, such a pathetic individual, you must lead a very sad life indeed.  🤡

Funny, copied and pasted from an Owls fan..... no changing what so ever.

And sad life indeed? You had a go at me for not coming on here all the time last night, stating thay I only come on with an agenda..... you know what that's called??.... it's called having a life! You should try it.

Sneaking online at 10pm and getting really personal with others whos views differ from your own.... now theres another story. Sad act!

17 minutes ago, Monkesreturn said:

And sad life indeed? You had a go at me for not coming on here all the time last night, stating thay I only come on with an agenda..... you know what that's called??.... it's called having a life! You should try it.

Sneaking online at 10pm and getting really personal with others whos views differ from your own.... now theres another story. Sad act!

Is this an Owls fan like the Owls spokesperson you made up last time you tried to claim your biased rubbish as fact?

26 minutes ago, Monkesreturn said:

He does the same on the Coronavirus thread . Comes on late at night , pick on people, answers no questions and then disappears. 

10 hours ago, top4718 said:

So your total contribution to this thread about your fans forum is a personal attack on Monksy.

Surprise surprise..🙄... 

53 minutes ago, Alextopman said:

So your total contribution to this thread about your fans forum is a personal attack on Monksy.

Surprise surprise..🙄... 

Because hs backs against the wall as per usual.... he's the master of squirming, changing the subject and becoming personal.

Complete sad act.

10 hours ago, top4718 said:

Is this an Owls fan like the Owls spokesperson you made up last time you tried to claim your biased rubbish as fact?

You do not know who is who on the Blades posts some are word for word like others , At least us Owls are distinguishable  from each other and do not quote word for word as the now Sheffield oldest club  followers do do . 

I know its true because a Unitedite (in disguise ) told me in detail that it is rife on these pages even told me names which I promptly. Forget 

12 minutes ago, cuttsie said:

You do not know who is who on the Blades posts some are word for word like others , At least us Owls are distinguishable  from each other and do not quote word for word as the now Sheffield oldest club  followers do do . 

I know its true because a Unitedite (in disguise ) told me in detail that it is rife on these pages even told me names which I promptly. Forget 

Was it him you told about Tops?.

What's Sheffield Club fans got to do with it?.

Ask yer Pal about his other account.

Or even ask yourself.

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, fools said:

describing Sibon there to a tee

To be fair he's one of the better quality posters on this section, the hit and run merchant has already been mentioned and quite correctly it isn't Sibon.

Edited by Alextopman