Swfc Fans Forum

PapaLazarou

well its all talk,lets see what happens,its all doom and gloom,see who we get and see who we sign and see what happens,doom and gloom and mr chansiri has not even said whos coming,make comments after.re-mr chansiri well he owns everything and he could shut up everyone and sell the ground and walk away could he not,but hes a honest man and he takes critisum very badly,hes apologised for mistakes and lets look at who hes just let go a man who took us down,failed to get us up despite huge amounts of money ,then is very lucky to get us up the second time despite huge amounts of money,does that sound like a good CV. its not.so lets see what the club does not speculate.

54 minutes ago, bassett one said:

well its all talk,lets see what happens,its all doom and gloom,see who we get and see who we sign and see what happens,doom and gloom and mr chansiri has not even said whos coming,make comments after.re-mr chansiri well he owns everything and he could shut up everyone and sell the ground and walk away could he not,but hes a honest man and he takes critisum very badly,hes apologised for mistakes and lets look at who hes just let go a man who took us down,failed to get us up despite huge amounts of money ,then is very lucky to get us up the second time despite huge amounts of money,does that sound like a good CV. its not.so lets see what the club does not speculate.

Surprised you’ve not mentioned all this before..

Oh hold on ….it’s the third time in the past two days …🙄

Why do  you consistently ignore the fact DM was seriously ill with covid for the majority of time when he first arrived & could do very little to prevent us going down…..??? 

Why do you consistently ignore the fact we had points deducted & numerous embargo’s & non payment of players wages during the relegation season..??? ….hardly DM’s fault that was it ? 

Hauling back a 4-0 deficit is very lucky you say ? ..I beg to differ ….beating a side who had already beaten us twice last season was also very lucky you say …I beg to differ ..

Its DM that’s brought supporters & players & the club in general,a lot closer & that feel good factor from the play offs & Wembley has been destroyed by your hero Mr Chansiri…

Have a read of the minutes from last nights forum …the owner has no concept of the fans feelings & has thrown the club into unnecessary turmoil just when it should be building on the good will factor ….

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, bassett one said:

give mr chansiri a chance ,lets see who he sets on as coach,then say hes wrong and if i think its a bad decision i will agree with you.be patient and wait.

He's had more Coaches than National Travel.

20 minutes ago, Sheridan1-0 said:

Surprised you’ve not mentioned all this before..

Oh hold on ….it’s the third time in the past two days …🙄

Why do  you consistently ignore the fact DM was seriously ill with covid for the majority of time when he first arrived & could do very little to prevent us going down…..??? 

Why do you consistently ignore the fact we had points deducted & numerous embargo’s & non payment of players wages during the relegation season..??? ….hardly DM’s fault that was it ? 

Hauling back a 4-0 deficit is very lucky you say ? ..I beg to differ ….beating a side who had already beaten us twice last season was also very lucky you say …I beg to differ ..

Its DM that’s brought supporters & players & the club in general,a lot closer & that feel good factor from the play offs & Wembley has been destroyed by your hero Mr Chansiri…

Have a read of the minutes from last nights forum …the owner has no concept of the fans feelings & has thrown the club into unnecessary turmoil just when it should be building on the good will factor ….

I like him as well.

Edited by Alextopman

53 minutes ago, bassett one said:

give mr chansiri a chance ,lets see who he sets on as coach,then say hes wrong and if i think its a bad decision i will agree with you.be patient and wait.

He’s already wrong.

Wrong on pricing. Wrong to keep milking loyal fans. Wrong to lose Darren Moore.

38 minutes ago, Prettytom said:

He’s already wrong.

Wrong on pricing. Wrong to keep milking loyal fans. Wrong to lose Darren Moore.

Can you remember when he told fans their money meant nothing, or words to that effect?.

He does more back pedalling than a Bloke in a Pedalo approaching Niagara Falls.

I like him pleas let him stay there.

At least he's a hands on owner.

4 minutes ago, Alextopman said:

Can you remember when he told fans their money meant nothing, or words to that effect?.

He does more back pedalling than a Bloke in a Pedalo approaching Niagara Falls.

I like him pleas let him stay there.

At least he's a hands on owner.

Hmmm... :huh:

To avoid any confusion...

... maybe I should just point out that I've never been in a pedalo approaching Niagara Falls? :hihi:

• Haha 1