Swfc Fans Forum

PapaLazarou

A possible clue to why DM bit the dust in the Q and A put out by the club. In answer to another question DC said he wants to play attacking football. Did DM say that he needs to be the one that decides the style of play?

CAN YOU GIVE DETAILS ON WHY DARREN MOORE LEFT THE CLUB?

First of all, let me make it clear that Darren’s departure had nothing to do with our recruitment process. That applies to the January transfer window and the process we will follow in the summer window. It was also nothing to do with budgets for the season ahead.

Regarding January, the recruitment team – which the manager has always been a part of since I was here – identified targets. We got Aden Flint over the line and were very close on one more that Darren wished to bring in with my full support. Unfortunately, the club who we were negotiating with changed their mind at the last minute and we were unable to complete the deal, but this is football.

My belief was that we had a Championship squad playing in League One but of course if the manager wishes to add to the squad, I offer my full support as much as I can, which has always been the case. Any player we recruit in any window must be better than what we have to improve the squad, we will always do our best to make any transfer happen in that situation.

Our main recruitment drive was last summer and I believe the squad was good enough for promotion. But if the manager wants more, because of injuries or whatever, I will always help with that where possible in the January window.

I was asked the question on Tuesday – ‘do you think fans would agree with Darren leaving if I clarified more?’ I said some fans may, some may not, it would depend on personal opinion. I said I do not like to talk too much about personal situations and I stand by that. The only thing I can add is that if I revealed the reasons, I am sure the majority would agree why we mutually agreed to go our separate ways.

16 hours ago, Jim Hardie said:

A possible clue to why DM bit the dust in the Q and A put out by the club. In answer to another question DC said he wants to play attacking football. Did DM say that he needs to be the one that decides the style of play?

CAN YOU GIVE DETAILS ON WHY DARREN MOORE LEFT THE CLUB?

First of all, let me make it clear that Darren’s departure had nothing to do with our recruitment process. That applies to the January transfer window and the process we will follow in the summer window. It was also nothing to do with budgets for the season ahead.

Regarding January, the recruitment team – which the manager has always been a part of since I was here – identified targets. We got Aden Flint over the line and were very close on one more that Darren wished to bring in with my full support. Unfortunately, the club who we were negotiating with changed their mind at the last minute and we were unable to complete the deal, but this is football.

My belief was that we had a Championship squad playing in League One but of course if the manager wishes to add to the squad, I offer my full support as much as I can, which has always been the case. Any player we recruit in any window must be better than what we have to improve the squad, we will always do our best to make any transfer happen in that situation.

Our main recruitment drive was last summer and I believe the squad was good enough for promotion. But if the manager wants more, because of injuries or whatever, I will always help with that where possible in the January window.

I was asked the question on Tuesday – ‘do you think fans would agree with Darren leaving if I clarified more?’ I said some fans may, some may not, it would depend on personal opinion. I said I do not like to talk too much about personal situations and I stand by that. The only thing I can add is that if I revealed the reasons, I am sure the majority would agree why we mutually agreed to go our separate ways.

It's becoming quite clear that our chairman allegedly spotted Darren Moore climbing down a ladder from Mrs Tunas bedroom.

On 23/06/2023 at 05:53, Monkesreturn said:

Haven't been anywhere near Porktalk Doc to be be fair ... But then again, after recieiving one of several unsolicited messages about you some time ago.... It seems that i'd probably be more welcome and received on there as a blade, than you would be plural. I heard your Covid conspiring and opinions went down a treat?? (Whilst many of your own lost and buried loved ones etc).

I find it quite humorous that you vent against  Tory politics as well. I mean i'm labour through and through..... but you would make the perfect candidate for the blue side of politics as well as the blue side of football.... What with your "i'm right and the rest of the world is wrong attitude"..... along with the promotion of group hounding and bullying in order to back up your own personal views, despite being incorrect.

See you at 10pm bully boy sad act. 🤣

You even claimed yourself you'd been on Owlstalk not so long, can't even remember your own lies now 🤣

My opinion on vaccine passports was 100% correct, what anyone else said was irrelevant they were wrong, if you think you'll be more popular go ahead and join, use the same username and I'll see how long you last. Incidentally no from Owlstalk has messaged you, another one of your fantasies, you sad individual.

Yeah see you, you pathetic liar.

13 hours ago, top4718 said:

You even claimed yourself you'd been on Owlstalk not so long, can't even remember your own lies now 🤣

My opinion on vaccine passports was 100% correct, what anyone else said was irrelevant they were wrong, if you think you'll be more popular go ahead and join, use the same username and I'll see how long you last. Incidentally no from Owlstalk has messaged you, another one of your fantasies, you sad individual.

The man with a master's degree in fictional posts calling some one else a liar, some days on here it is brilliant 🤣🤣 

If I didn't know better I would say he works for Putin's press office !!!!

• Haha 1

23 hours ago, top4718 said:

If it makes you feel better to think that way sad act 🤣🤣🤣

Youre the lowest of the low. You don't like anyone disagreeing with you on any subject what so ever....you have to be right, when blatantly wrong. You get your kicks from coming online and  insulting others..... youre a full on cretin.... a multiple account poster......no regards for anyone other than yourself.

None of your own seem to like you.... that says a hell of a lot doesnt it.

42 minutes ago, Monkesreturn said:

If it makes you feel better to think that way sad act 🤣🤣🤣

Youre the lowest of the low. You don't like anyone disagreeing with you on any subject what so ever....you have to be right, when blatantly wrong. You get your kicks from coming online and  insulting others..... youre a full on cretin.... a multiple account poster......no regards for anyone other than yourself.

None of your own seem to like you.... that says a hell of a lot doesnt it.

Nice over generalisations yet again, you're quite good at that, even less like you.  🤡

Imagine have to make up imaginary people to get your biased points across.

11 minutes ago, top4718 said:

Nice over generalisations yet again, you're quite good at that, even less like you.  🤡

Imagine have to make up imaginary people to get your biased points across.

Hmmm... :huh:

OK, Boris...

... let Mr Tops have his forum account back now please! :roll:

1 minute ago, Mr Bloke said:

Hmmm... :huh:

OK, Boris...

... let Mr Tops have his forum account back now please! :roll:

Does this make any sense to anyone?

On 22/06/2023 at 22:15, hackey lad said:

Putting money into Chansiris pocket makes you gullible.

Still waiting for an explanation on this?

17 hours ago, m williamson said:

The problem with getting into a debate with someone who isn't rational, and won't accept verifiable facts is that if the truth disagrees with their personal bias then it's like playing chess with a pigeon. 

The pigeon will knock over the pieces, crap on the board and then strut around as if it won.

The thing is, in this case we’ve got two pigeons and neither of them have a clue how to play nicely.

I’m gusessing that they are both adult pigeons too.