Swfc Fans Forum

PapaLazarou

21 hours ago, m williamson said:

The problem with getting into a debate with someone who isn't rational, and won't accept verifiable facts is that if the truth disagrees with their personal bias then it's like playing chess with a pigeon. 

The pigeon will knock over the pieces, crap on the board and then strut around as if it won.

What verifiable facts have you come up with?

You did a complete u-turn on people not paying bills on time when I came up with verifiable facts that your own club was guilty of it.

You seem to have a very high opinion of yourself for some bizarre reason.

1 minute ago, top4718 said:

You did a complete u-turn on people not paying bills on time when I came up with verifiable facts that your own club was guilty of it.

But you ignore your own clubs fans having to take court action to get money the club owed them.

There's a verifiable fact for you.

Can you varify any such action taken against the Blades.

4 hours ago, Prettytom said:

The thing is, in this case we’ve got two pigeons and neither of them have a clue how to play nicely.

I’m gusessing that they are both adult pigeons too.

Two pigeons 🤣🤣🤣 get over yourself dual accounter.....

Scroll through my posts and take a look how long it takes for creting boy to gatecrash, get personal and derail. Only one pigeon here ...... t'old sad act.

1 hour ago, Monkesreturn said:

Two pigeons 🤣🤣🤣 get over yourself dual accounter.....

Scroll through my posts and take a look how long it takes for creting boy to gatecrash, get personal and derail. Only one pigeon here ...... t'old sad act.

You need to look up the dictionary definition of “dual”, before you embarrass yourself further. .. If that is possible.

Have a go at “hypocrite” too, whilst you’ve got the dictionary out.

You’re a pigeon. Not even a homing pigeon, because they have a bit of heritage. Just a feral pigeon knocking chess pieces over.

Your Blade mates need to call you out. You are as much of a problem on this forum as Tops, or Kelvin. It’s time for a bit of honesty if people want this place to improve.

Edited by Prettytom
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, Prettytom said:

You need to look up the dictionary definition of “dual”, before you embarrass yourself further. .. If that is possible.

Have a go at “hypocrite” too, whilst you’ve got the dictionary out.

You’re a pigeon. Not even a homing pigeon, because they have a bit of heritage. Just a feral pigeon knocking chess pieces over.

Your Blade mates need to call you out. You are as much of a problem on this forum as Tops, or Kelvin. It’s time for a bit of honesty if people want this place to improve.

Not taking sides here but I would put one point to you, these people who moan about Monks, Tops, Kelvin etc and say it's ruining the section need to try and contribute a bit more, although I agree Kelvin is an idiot on here and it's better with him gone you must have noticed the moaners and button pressers haven't returned in any numbers and used the section since he's been gone.

1 hour ago, Alextopman said:

Not taking sides here but I would put one point to you, these people who moan about Monks, Tops, Kelvin etc and say it's ruining the section need to try and contribute a bit more, although I agree Kelvin is an idiot on here and it's better with him gone you must have noticed the moaners and button pressers haven't returned in any numbers and used the section since he's been gone.

Good point. Well made.

I’ll try to drop in more often and distribute my wisdom.

It would be nice if the idiots on both sides dialled it down a bit though. That might encourage others to join in.

After all, there’s plenty of stuff to discuss at the moment.

Edited by Prettytom
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, top4718 said:

As it happens I don't have a particularly high opinion of myself, but in comparison to someone such as you it's difficult not to accept the fact that just about every poster on here, with the possible exception of Kelvin/KP nuts has more going for them.

That someone who has the misfortune to support a club with such a disreputable history as yours has the brass kneck and ignorance to point the finger at their rivals is breathtaking in its absurdity.

What verifiable facts have I come up with?

https://www.cps.gov.uk/cps/news/why-charges-could-not-be-brought-against-sheffield-wednesday-regarding-hillsborough

There's that one for a start, or are you now going to claim that anything commented on one thread isn't relevent on a different one?

Any organisation that resorts to a tactic such as that in order to avoid its responsibility for such a serious tragedy has no honour. Nothing whatsoever to do with its supporters who had no involvement, but the attempt to have a go at the Blades by you was ludicrous.

Meanwhile, have you managed to reply to Alextopmans request for evidence of court claims against United for the debts you were going on about?

Evidence has been shown to you with regard to court claims against your club for season ticket refunds.

Any Wednesdayite getting themselves into an argument as to which Sheffield club is the dodgiest is on a hiding to nothing and you did exactly that. 

36 minutes ago, m williamson said:

As it happens I don't have a particularly high opinion of myself, but in comparison to someone such as you it's difficult not to accept the fact that just about every poster on here, with the possible exception of Kelvin/KP nuts has more going for them.

That someone who has the misfortune to support a club with such a disreputable history as yours has the brass kneck and ignorance to point the finger at their rivals is breathtaking in its absurdity.

What verifiable facts have I come up with?

https://www.cps.gov.uk/cps/news/why-charges-could-not-be-brought-against-sheffield-wednesday-regarding-hillsborough

There's that one for a start, or are you now going to claim that anything commented on one thread isn't relevent on a different one?

Any organisation that resorts to a tactic such as that in order to avoid its responsibility for such a serious tragedy has no honour. Nothing whatsoever to do with its supporters who had no involvement, but the attempt to have a go at the Blades by you was ludicrous.

Meanwhile, have you managed to reply to Alextopmans request for evidence of court claims against United for the debts you were going on about?

Evidence has been shown to you with regard to court claims against your club for season ticket refunds.

Any Wednesdayite getting themselves into an argument as to which Sheffield club is the dodgiest is on a hiding to nothing and you did exactly that. 

He'll claim he's got me on ignore and doesn't see my posts but he actually replied to a couple recently so the lie can't work.

He uses it often and often gets caught out about it.

Edited by Alextopman

12 minutes ago, Alextopman said:

He'll claim he's got me on ignore and doesn't see my posts but he actually replied to a couple recently so the lie can't work.

He uses it often and often gets caught out about it.

I could be wrong here, and I don't like to jump to conclusions, but it's almost as though he's not the sharpest tool in the box. 

Just now, m williamson said:

I could be wrong here, and I don't like to jump to conclusions, but it's almost as though he's not the sharpest tool in the box. 

He's one of those who thinks anyone disagreeing with him is thick, he can never be wrong he'd make someone a decent Wife.

• Haha 1