Swfc Fans Forum

PapaLazarou

7 hours ago, m williamson said:

As it happens I don't have a particularly high opinion of myself, but in comparison to someone such as you it's difficult not to accept the fact that just about every poster on here, with the possible exception of Kelvin/KP nuts has more going for them.

That someone who has the misfortune to support a club with such a disreputable history as yours has the brass kneck and ignorance to point the finger at their rivals is breathtaking in its absurdity.

What verifiable facts have I come up with?

https://www.cps.gov.uk/cps/news/why-charges-could-not-be-brought-against-sheffield-wednesday-regarding-hillsborough

There's that one for a start, or are you now going to claim that anything commented on one thread isn't relevent on a different one?

Any organisation that resorts to a tactic such as that in order to avoid its responsibility for such a serious tragedy has no honour. Nothing whatsoever to do with its supporters who had no involvement, but the attempt to have a go at the Blades by you was ludicrous.

Meanwhile, have you managed to reply to Alextopmans request for evidence of court claims against United for the debts you were going on about?

Evidence has been shown to you with regard to court claims against your club for season ticket refunds.

Any Wednesdayite getting themselves into an argument as to which Sheffield club is the dodgiest is on a hiding to nothing and you did exactly that. 

Read the very last line of the article you keep posting and then come back to me. 🤣

Where did I say their were court claims against United?

I haven't replied to him because he's on ignore and has been for a very long time, he's even more tedious to reply to than you. Some quirk of the ignore feature makes occasional posts show up (not many) and you see ignored posts when they are quoted by someone else or choose to see them , I might choose to see his if having them on ignore makes part of the thread incomprehensible, isn't it odd how facts can soon clear up your rabid speculation, he'll be left on ignore for as long as he's a poster on here.

On 26/06/2023 at 22:35, Monkesreturn said:

Two pigeons 🤣🤣🤣 get over yourself dual accounter.....

Scroll through my posts and take a look how long it takes for creting boy to gatecrash, get personal and derail. Only one pigeon here ...... t'old sad act.

How many do we have to scroll through to find your deliberately antagonistic lies, not many. You post more about the Owls than you do your own team.

7 hours ago, m williamson said:

I could be wrong here, and I don't like to jump to conclusions, but it's almost as though he's not the sharpest tool in the box. 

Mr high and mighty strikes again. 🤣

29 minutes ago, top4718 said:

Read the very last line of the article you keep posting and then come back to me. 🤣

I haven't replied to him because he's on ignore and has been for a very long time,  🤣

Pahahahahahaha, what did I tell you all and like I said the liar has replied to my posts recently.

A compulsive liar who can't handle being exposed for what he is.

Edited by Alextopman

11 hours ago, top4718 said:

I haven't replied to him because he's on ignore and has been for a very long time, he's even more tedious to reply to than you. Some quirk of the ignore feature makes occasional posts show up (not many) and you see ignored posts when they are quoted by someone else or choose to see them , I might choose to see his if having them on ignore makes part of the thread incomprehensible, isn't it odd how facts can soon clear up your rabid speculation, he'll be left on ignore for as long as he's a poster on here.

How many do we have to scroll through to find your deliberately antagonistic lies, not many. You post more about the Owls than you do your own team.

Mr high and mighty strikes again. 🤣

You mean the line that refers to sharing information which might prejudice the case? If that's what you're referring to - and it is the very last line - then you have managed to reach a level of denseness that even surprises me, and believe me I hadn't any misconceptions with regard to your level of acuity.

That link is to online information released by the Crime Prosecution Service in order to inform the public as to the situation as it stood on the 17th of May 2019. In other words the report is factual and in the public domain.

You didn't say that there were court claims against United, what was being pointed out to you was that you were having a go at United about something while your club had to have court claims made before making things right. Pot and Kettle in other words.

I don't believe that you have him on ignore. If you decide to ignore someone you ignore them, not cherrypick posts you think you will be able to have a pop at.

Not being 'high and mighty ' simply observing the level of thought behind your posts. Once again with the post I'm replying to you confirm the impression.

Heard the expression When in a hole stop digging?  You should give it a try.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, top4718 said:

You post more about the Owls than you do your own team. 🤣

Because you never post about Dem Blades do you?.

Mi ribs 🤣.

Old Chinese saying.

Better to keep mouth closed and look stupid.

Than open mouth and remove all doubt.

49 minutes ago, m williamson said:

You mean the line that refers to sharing information which might prejudice the case? If that's what you're referring to - and it is the very last line - then you have managed to reach a level of denseness that even surprises me, and believe me I hadn't any misconceptions with regard to your level of acuity.

That link is to online information released by the Crime Prosecution Service in order to inform the public as to the situation as it stood on the 17th of May 2019. In other words the report is factual and in the public domain.

You didn't say that there were court claims against United, what was being pointed out to you was that you were having a go at United about something while your club had to have court claims made before making things right. Pot and Kettle in other words.

I don't believe that you have him on ignore. If you decide to ignore someone you ignore them, not cherrypick posts you think you will be able to have a pop at.

Not being 'high and mighty ' simply observing the level of thought behind your posts. Once again with the post I'm replying to you confirm the impression.

Regarding United he did say Solicitors were involved, it was going down the legal route and he couldn't say anything due to there being confidential issue......

It was that confidential they confided in him who then slapped a post about it all over here.

Of course it was.....

This is the reason he pretends to have people blocked, he can't wriggle out of his lies when put to him.

1 minute ago, Alextopman said:

Regarding United he did say Solicitors were involved, it was going down the legal route and he couldn't say anything due to there being confidential issue......

It was that confidential they confided in him who then slapped a post about it all over here.

Of course it was.....

This is the reason he pretends to have people blocked, he can't wriggle out of his lies when put to him.

Didn't know that. He's dafter than I thought and I'd have assumed that wasn't possible!

• Like 1

When exposed as bull, he simply squirms and tried to deflect and flip it onto the person thay rumbles him. The bloke is an absolute barnpot and doesn't ever admit to spouting garbage.....

I wish he would put me on block. The forum would be a better place if he did...... not just for me, but the wider community. Let's face it, the bloke doesn't use the forum for footballing purposes, he uses it to vent his own 'little man' anger.

26 minutes ago, *Wallace* said:

There’s a piece in the Star about bringing in drug sniffer dogs on the Hillsborough gates.

Had them at a lot of grounds for a long time especially in away ends.

No doubt KP Fruit and Nut case would have made it out to be some ground breaking fight against drugs by Sheffield Wednesday showing the way forward.

12 hours ago, m williamson said:

Ok Mr High & Mighty I meant the last like of the main article not the snippet about background that follows it, with your vastly superior intellect to us mere mortals you should have known that.

Not paying bill to small businesses who have done legitimate work is a ***** trick in my book, causes people to lose their livlihoods.

I decided to ignore him because he's most childish, tedious poster on here, I'll decide how I use the ignore feature and if need to read some of his drivel to make a thread more comprehensible I will do, fortunately it doesn't happen very often, again I thought the concept of the use of a simple forum tool would be well within your massive intellectual capacity.

High and mighty most certainly and I'm digging no hole whatsover, I've addressed everything you've posted especially the bit where you changed your tune about "dodgy dealings" when Mr Bettis's words were posted.