Swfc Fans Forum

PapaLazarou

31 minutes ago, top4718 said:

I decided to ignore him because he's most childish, tedious poster on here, I'll decide how I use the ignore feature and if need to read some of his drivel to make a thread more comprehensible I will do, fortunately it doesn't happen very often, again I thought the concept of the use of a simple forum tool would be well within your massive intellectual capacity.

Yet you comment on nearly every thread I post, that's some kind of ignoring wouldn't you say?.

How can reading drivel and tedious childish posts make a thread more comprehensible?.

You don't half post some nonsense and constantly lie.

So what you're saying now is you've got me on ignore but sometimes you un ignore me to read my posts to understand what the thread is about.

Pahahahaha, what a load of crap from you yet again.

Just a liar caught out once more.

That hole must be very deep indeed.

AND YOU STILL AVOID THE QUESTIONS PUT TO YOU.

Wednesday have had court orders from fans to get money owed to them by the club 

Can you tell us if any of the debts you say United owed resulted in court proceedings and if so produce evidence?.

You was very vocal in the past saying they were going down the legal route so where is your proof?.

If the question is too difficult for you ask a five year old to explain it to you.

Edited by Alextopman

19 hours ago, top4718 said:

Ok Mr High & Mighty I meant the last like of the main article not the snippet about background that follows it, with your vastly superior intellect to us mere mortals you should have known that.

Not paying bill to small businesses who have done legitimate work is a ***** trick in my book, causes people to lose their livlihoods.

I decided to ignore him because he's most childish, tedious poster on here, I'll decide how I use the ignore feature and if need to read some of his drivel to make a thread more comprehensible I will do, fortunately it doesn't happen very often, again I thought the concept of the use of a simple forum tool would be well within your massive intellectual capacity.

High and mighty most certainly and I'm digging no hole whatsover, I've addressed everything you've posted especially the bit where you changed your tune about "dodgy dealings" when Mr Bettis's words were posted. 

You appear to have developed an inferiority complex, given your constant references to my high and mightiness and superior intellect. Relax, it's only a forum.

When someone says look at the  'very last sentence' that's what I do, because for all my incredible brainpower I'm not a mindreader and was unable to realise that you were actually talking about the penultimate sentence.

So now ( apparently ) what you're saying is that everything that happened was the entire responsibility of the insurance company and your club had no part in the disaster whatsoever. Is that correct?

Please provide evidence that United did not pay small businesses. Paying late isn't the same as not paying at all. Your club didn't pay millions that it owed, the Blades paid late. 

https://www.thestar.co.uk/sport/football/sheffield-wednesday/new-unpaid-wages-rule-that-will-affect-sheffield-wednesday-and-efl-counterparts-3573125 

Presumably, with your warped way of looking at things that's different is it? 

Do you understand the meaning of the word ignore? Because what you are doing is most certainly not ignoring.

Put the spade down.

Edited by m williamson
error
  • Like 2

12 hours ago, m williamson said:

You appear to have developed an inferiority complex, given your constant references to my high and mightiness and superior intellect. Relax, it's only a forum.

When someone says look at the  'very last sentence' that's what I do, because for all my incredible brainpower I'm not a mindreader and was unable to realise that you were actually talking about the penultimate sentence.

So now ( apparently ) what you're saying is that everything that happened was the entire responsibility of the insurance company and your club had no part in the disaster whatsoever. Is that correct?

Please provide evidence that United did not pay small businesses. Paying late isn't the same as not paying at all. Your club didn't pay millions that it owed, the Blades paid late. 

https://www.thestar.co.uk/sport/football/sheffield-wednesday/new-unpaid-wages-rule-that-will-affect-sheffield-wednesday-and-efl-counterparts-3573125 

Presumably, with your warped way of looking at things that's different is it? 

Do you understand the meaning of the word ignore? Because what you are doing is most certainly not ignoring.

Put the spade down.

I feel absolutely no inferiority when he comes to you believe me. I said the last sentence of the article, there was a main article and some background at the bottom, your being pedantic. 

No I'm not saying it was responsibility of the insurance company, the article you posted states that the insurance company would have paid regardless of the status of SWFC at the time "the club" wasn't responsible certain individuals at the club were, incidentally not having a safety certificate was one of the things Graham Mackrell was found guilty of being responsible for, many clubs at this time didn't have, one not so far away from Hillsborough in fact.

Paying small businesses late (over 90 days in one case) when that business has paid for materials and labour can be catastrophic, stop pretending it isn't.

I understand the word ignore, you clearly don't understand how the ignore feature works on this forum, not a clever as you try to appear obviously.

No spade needed.

8 minutes ago, top4718 said:

Paying small businesses late (over 90 days in one case) when that business has paid for materials and labour can be catastrophic, stop pretending it isn't.

Is this the one you claim went down the legal route?.

The one you claim was confidential but they told you about it?.

Can you please supply us with the outcome of these legal proceedings?.

Did they get a court order against them like Wednesday's fans did against them for money the club owed them?.

2 hours ago, top4718 said:

I feel absolutely no inferiority when he comes to you believe me. I said the last sentence of the article, there was a main article and some background at the bottom, your being pedantic. 

No I'm not saying it was responsibility of the insurance company, the article you posted states that the insurance company would have paid regardless of the status of SWFC at the time "the club" wasn't responsible certain individuals at the club were, incidentally not having a safety certificate was one of the things Graham Mackrell was found guilty of being responsible for, many clubs at this time didn't have, one not so far away from Hillsborough in fact.

I understand the word ignore, you clearly don't understand how the ignore feature works on this forum, not a clever as you try to appear obviously.

No spade needed.

Who's he?

Article  refers to a distinct section of writing, that article included a final sentence which was the one I referred to.

The ' certain individuals' were employed by the club and legally represented the club. A limited company is a legal entity but you'll never see one walking down the street. It is represented by people and they are responsible for their actions whilst representing the company.

I had some sympathy for Graham Mackrell, he was put in a position where he carried the can for the actions/inactions of the club.

McGee was a bully and the one responsible for what happened. The only thing that Mackrell could have done would have been to resign in protest at McGee's blatant unconcern for the safety of the stadium. He should have done that, but it's easy to say when you're not involved.

Your ongoing blather about payment and your opinion as to the effects is ill-informed nonsense. Have you actually ever run your own business?

I formed and ran a business successfully for sixteen years before selling it and retiring.

I would always prefer to deal with established well known and established businesses and organisations that I knew would pay in the end rather than with private people and small businesseses that I couldn't be certain would pay.

Every year as an owner you had a meeting with your bank manager to discuss your overdraft facility. In order to assure the bank that everything was fine you produced evidence of your outstanding debtors. When they saw that your creditors included significant businesses that reassured them that everything was okay.

Obviously, following the Co-op situation your club wouldn't have been regarded in the same way. Fortunately for my company we had Sheffield United as a customer for several years, and they always paid.

You are the only one that goes on and on about how clever I am, it's very flattering, feel free to carry on.

Must be getting worn out by now.    https://www.bing.com/images/search?q=wilkos+spades&qpvt=wilkos+spades&FORM=IGRE

6 hours ago, m williamson said:

Who's he?

Article  refers to a distinct section of writing, that article included a final sentence which was the one I referred to.

The ' certain individuals' were employed by the club and legally represented the club. A limited company is a legal entity but you'll never see one walking down the street. It is represented by people and they are responsible for their actions whilst representing the company.

I had some sympathy for Graham Mackrell, he was put in a position where he carried the can for the actions/inactions of the club.

McGee was a bully and the one responsible for what happened. The only thing that Mackrell could have done would have been to resign in protest at McGee's blatant unconcern for the safety of the stadium. He should have done that, but it's easy to say when you're not involved.

Your ongoing blather about payment and your opinion as to the effects is ill-informed nonsense. Have you actually ever run your own business?

I formed and ran a business successfully for sixteen years before selling it and retiring.

I would always prefer to deal with established well known and established businesses and organisations that I knew would pay in the end rather than with private people and small businesseses that I couldn't be certain would pay.

Every year as an owner you had a meeting with your bank manager to discuss your overdraft facility. In order to assure the bank that everything was fine you produced evidence of your outstanding debtors. When they saw that your creditors included significant businesses that reassured them that everything was okay.

Obviously, following the Co-op situation your club wouldn't have been regarded in the same way. Fortunately for my company we had Sheffield United as a customer for several years, and they always paid.

You are the only one that goes on and on about how clever I am, it's very flattering, feel free to carry on.

Must be getting worn out by now.    https://www.bing.com/images/search?q=wilkos+spades&qpvt=wilkos+spades&FORM=IGRE

And he's still not capable of answering a simple question put to him now not only by me.

Other posters have put the same question to him.

He just ignores the truth and tries to swerve it.

Ignorant as well as thick.

On 30/06/2023 at 01:20, m williamson said:

Who's he?

How long are you going to try repeating that not paying bills on time isn't a good thing when you were criticizing that very thing on one of your first posts and only doubled down when I proved that SUFC have done it in the last few months, I'm a manager at a company that has a 97% credit rating because we pay on time, a friend of mine works for one that has a 23% one and they have to pay for everything up front as suppliers won't touch them with a barge pole. they got the bad credit rating because guess what - they didn't pay people on time, you either had a business are very long time ago or are (more likely) making it up.

I can assure it ain't flattery.

2 hours ago, top4718 said:

How long are you going to try repeating that not paying bills on time isn't a good thing when you were criticizing that very thing on one of your first posts and only doubled down when I proved that SUFC have done it in the last few months, I'm a manager at a company that has a 97% credit rating because we pay on time, a friend of mine works for one that has a 23% one and they have to pay for everything up front as suppliers won't touch them with a barge pole. they got the bad credit rating because guess what - they didn't pay people on time, you either had a business are very long time ago or are (more likely) making it up.

It took you three days to come up with this nonsense?

You may be a manager, but you are not an owner manager, two completely different things. I've been both. A manager has a finance department that handles debts, an owner manager includes that responsibilty among his/her responsibilities.

You are not very bright, you prove it on a regular basis on this forum, you are also a flagrant liar. Unlike you I'm not hiding behind a pseudonym.

You really need to stop continuing to prove how utterly stupid you are. You have made yourself a laughing stock and an embarrassment to the suppporters of your club. 

9 hours ago, top4718 said:

How is the painting and decorating business these days …. Asking for a friend

• Haha 1