Knife Victim Fights For Life After Being Stabbed At London Hospital

A knife victim is fighting for their life after being stabbed at a hospital in London as police arrested a man who injured himself.

Central Middlesex Hospital was locked down at about 1.30pm as armed police swept on the West London site on Wednesday afternoon.

Officers found two victims with stab injuries. One has suffered life-threatening wounds.

The other is not being treated as life-threatening.

A man was arrested outside the hospital, and is being treated there after receiving injuries that are thought to have been self-inflicted.

Officers stayed at the hospital to search the building but it is not thought anyone else was involved.

https://www.lbc.co.uk/news/middlesex-central-hospital-stabbing-london/

Fingers crossed the victims makes a full recovery 👍

• Like 1

@The_DADDY

Knife crime seems to be  one of the most common reports we hear about in the UK. Mainly young lifes being traggically ended. I don't know if the police are on top of it, or  if it is reducing.

I don't know what the answer is Daddy. What are your thoughts for eradicating the heinous crime?

• Like 1

The answer is! When they are  caught,  chuck em in a basic cell for life, with a bog and a bucket to get a wesh in and feed em bread and watter then you will get crime to go down when they realise its hard they are going to face.  :rant: 

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, PRESLEY said:

The answer is! When they are  caught,  chuck em in a basic cell for life, with a bog and a bucket to get a wesh in and feed em bread and watter then you will get crime to go down when they realise its hard they are going to face.  :rant: 

The uman rights lawyers would be all over that suggestion.

4 hours ago, Janus said:

@The_DADDY

Knife crime seems to be  one of the most common reports we hear about in the UK. Mainly young lifes being traggically ended. I don't know if the police are on top of it, or  if it is reducing.

I don't know what the answer is Daddy. What are your thoughts for eradicating the heinous crime?

My bold.

Aside from much harsher sentences for carry/using a knife, better security with metal detectors etc in public buildings and the like I honestly couldn't say what would fix the situation. 

As you say it seems to be mainly young lives being ended by knife crime, I'm not sure about nowadays but when I was a lad I was too busy having fun, going to youth clubs to even think about carrying a knife. 

• Like 1

There are too many do gooders crying about stop and search and CCTV,  saying both infringe on peoples privacy.  Stop and search me anytime of the day and cameras can follow me around all day because I have got nowt to hide.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1