Private Messages.

I wonder if Becca would bring some kind of private message system back as I have recently needed  to contact  a member. Urgently. 

The football section could be excluded from this facility. As that section is the one where all the loony bins abuse it and in some cases reveal private confidential information.

A member on here went out of his way to get in touch with me without revieling my whereabouts. I am so grateful for his help .

What on earth is Cuttsie on about? The PM system is still there, and functioning.

Did she remove it from everyone who regularly posts in the football section, no matter how abrasive they are?

Cuttsie clearly got caught in the football section crossfire so just get her to reinstate your PM inbox, job done.

Edited by HeHasRisen

16 minutes ago, cressida said:

Hi cuttsie,  just tried sending you a pm and it said you can't receive messages.

He knows that, why do you think he started this thread? 

A load of people in the football section got their inboxes taken off them because they couldn't behave. 

2 minutes ago, HeHasRisen said:

He knows that, why do you think he started this thread? 

A load of people in the football section got their inboxes taken off them because they couldn't behave. 

Hmmm... :huh:

Who told you that, Mr Risen? :confused:

16 hours ago, cuttsie said:

I wonder if Becca would bring some kind of private message system back as I have recently needed  to contact  a member. Urgently. 

The football section could be excluded from this facility. As that section is the one where all the loony bins abuse it and in some cases reveal private confidential information.

A member on here went out of his way to get in touch with me without revieling my whereabouts. I am so grateful for his help .

Cuttsie I’m away on holiday til Sunday without access to my laptop so can only check reports & can’t get onto the member bit - I’ll reinstate your PM when I get back :)