Sheffield , Its A International City Now .

1 hour ago, The_DADDY said:

You aren't worth engaging with in any sort of meaningful way pal 

It's the huge capital letters which put me off,  scary pops.

1 hour ago, The_DADDY said:

You aren't worth engaging with in any sort of meaningful way pal 

More like he needs to reply to the slightest thing he disagrees with when others would let it go maybe.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, cressida said:

More like he needs to reply to the slightest thing he disagrees with when others would let it go maybe.

Sorry about the capitals   -   first time anybody said,  that they thought,  they were scary

Is replying against the rules ?   I always thought that's what forums were for.  You are not letting it go.

if you can post, then I can post and vice versa,  No problem.

If you don't want to see it,  don't read it.

Edited by Organgrinder

42 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

Sorry about the capitals   -   first time anybody said,  that they thought,  they were scary

Is replying against the rules ?   I always thought that's what forums were for.  You are not letting it go.

if you can post, then I can post and vice versa,  No problem.

If you don't want to see it,  don't read it.

Stop bullying female posters!

• Haha 1

I do find it odd how many (not all, obviously) of the older generation rail at how things are nowadays and go on about how great it was in the old days, seemingly without any insight that that's how the older generation viewed them when they were young. This is what happens when you get old I'm afraid - you look around and it's not the same as it was when you were young, and if you've got a fixed mindset you can't accept that it's not 100% worse than when you were in your prime. You lot have had your day, I genuinely hope you enjoyed it because if you didn't then you've had a terrible life if you've spent all of it moaning about other people being different to you. But it's not your day anymore, it's somebody else's, and in 50 years time some of them will be moaning about how it was much better in them 2020s they had then.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Delbow said:

I do find it odd how many (not all, obviously) of the older generation rail at how things are nowadays and go on about how great it was in the old days, seemingly without any insight that that's how the older generation viewed them when they were young. This is what happens when you get old I'm afraid - you look around and it's not the same as it was when you were young, and if you've got a fixed mindset you can't accept that it's not 100% worse than when you were in your prime. You lot have had your day, I genuinely hope you enjoyed it because if you didn't then you've had a terrible life if you've spent all of it moaning about other people being different to you. But it's not your day anymore, it's somebody else's, and in 50 years time some of them will be moaning about how it was much better in them 2020s they had then.

Is this on the right thread ?  And how old are you ?