Sheffield , Its A International City Now .

4 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

Is this on the right thread ?  And how old are you ?

Of course it's on the right thread - the premise of the thread is 'why isn't it the old days anymore?', along with 'they moved the market, they moved the chuffin' market, I..I..I just can't take it anymore Margaret, they moved the market, whyyyyyyyyyyyyy did they do that, no I won't have a pint of tasty beer to make me feel better, nothing can make it better anymore Margaret because they moved the maaaaaarket and now there's blacks in it'

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Delbow said:

Of course it's on the right thread - the premise of the thread is 'why isn't it the old days anymore?', along with 'they moved the market, they moved the chuffin' market, I..I..I just can't take it anymore Margaret, they moved the market, whyyyyyyyyyyyyy did they do that, no I won't have a pint of tasty beer to make me feel better, nothing can make it better anymore Margaret because they moved the maaaaaarket and now there's blacks in it'

:rolleyes:

9 minutes ago, HeHasRisen said:

Thought it was quite funny tbf. The entire forum seems to be full of elderly people scared of change. 

I think people get worried about change for the worse rather than just change. I'm not adverse to it but I prefer it when things change for the better.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, The_DADDY said:

I think people get worried about change for the worse rather than just change. I'm not adverse to it but I prefer it when things change for the better.

it all depends on how you view better and worse, take cash vs cashless, some see it as a lack of money and being spied upon, so worse, but some see it has easier to and quicker to do transactions and see it as better. Everything has pros and cons.

• Like 1