Sheffield , Its A International City Now .

2 hours ago, *_ash_* said:

I think part of the problem is the way Britain handles it, and the people who it lets in. 

Britain is too loose and badly run, regardless of who is in power. 

I was recently in Dubai, and although many people will say, it's built of oil and slavery, regardless of anything, people from literally everywhere in the world live there. There's no crime, and people respect the values of the country, and abide by the laws (in general). I could walk into any of the foreigner districts and have no problem using my phone or counting money in my wallet. It's simple there, break the law and you and your family will get kicked out. 

I spoke to loads of taxi drivers (all Pakistani) and loads of supermarket staff (all Phillipino) and I heard nothing but praise for living there. They had to work hard, but can send money home no problem. 

Where I live now in Asia is the same, I have no worries at all about walking about at night on my own. Virtually no crime at all. I just don't break the law, and I'll be fine. 

England has too many soft lefties who want to open the country to everyone regardless of visas, history etc.

And yet, it charges intelligent foreigners 3x more to come to our unis, then kicks them out after. 

It's a total mess, IMO. 

There is an idiom used here, but I can't write it as last time I used Chinese characters, I got instantly banned, but to cut a long story short, the nearest English translation is, 'When in Rome, do as the Romans do'. It's not the same words at all, but is used in the same way.

Same where I live in DR.

Folks get along well, and it's safe. Trouble makers and louts are pulled of the streets with no questions asked, and the public is happy with that.

Trouble is, people in the colonial West think they are somehow superior to other nations, and while that was the case many years ago, they are rapidly becoming the New Third World.

Crime besotted, being taught to hate each other on everything from skin color, to relative wealth, sexual preference, gender, democratic voting preference, equality by government fiat, and up to their ears in unsustainable National Debts.

The 'public servants"  have now become the Masters, and the people are  the "public servants".

Too far gone down the line from free enterprise capitalism, there is no hope of a fix  there.

Might as well go all hog,  and share the misery under Communism. At least there is equality there, even if it turns out that some are more "equal", than others!  :)

2 hours ago, *_ash_* said:

The hard righties are scared by the soft lefties because when voting, it's not that far off from winning or losing an election.  

If Labour had a decent cabinet the Tories wouldn't have lasted 13 years, it's that simple. We have a crap government because the opposition is even crapper. (IMO)

I already explained I can't write the idiom in Chinese, but it's thousands of years old in both languages. 

If you go to other countries, do you not follow their rules?

Since you quoted this after I said about uni fees, I'm not sure who introduced the Uni fees. Can you remind me?

This was what I wrote....

Doesn't say much for the hard righties if they are so scared of the soft lefties.    Cowards!

Of course there's an election coming but that's only scary because they've been a useless government and they know it. 

Not interested in the Labour cabinet as I am not a Labour voter but they can't possibly be worse than your shower.

Saying something simple is still simple even if it's in Chinese and thousands of years old.  You're impressed far too easily and should raise your standards.

I never go to other countries  as I like to try and save the planet for the idiots who can't be bothered.

I think you'll find that it's the government of the day,   the Tory hard right government you voted for, who are responsible for the "Total Mess"  re: uni fees

and have been for the last 13 years.  They've had plenty of time to change anything they don't like.   

It's time you shouted at them if you are not happy.   Teach you not to vote for idiots.

Edited by Organgrinder

2 hours ago, Jack Grey said:

Whats ironic is that the lefties are outraged at colonisation, the  native Indians in the USA having their land stolen from them (apparently) and the occupation of Palestine 

But they're fine for it to happen in the UK where the natives are being replaced at an unprecedented rate

As usual their iidealogy is all over the palace 

'colonisation' - another word you obviously don't understand.

Oh, and 'replaced'. 

Edited by Delbow
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, harvey19 said:

If people move to another country they should integrate into the ways of their chosen country and ensure their children integrate.

This is basically what happens though. I spent some time in India and it really made me realise how different Indians are in India from those in the UK - completely different! My kids are friends with kids of Somali, Yemeni, Syrian, Libyan and Pakistani heritage - they like the same things, they do a lot of the same things. You probably just assume different because you only know white British people.

1 hour ago, Delbow said:

This is basically what happens though. I spent some time in India and it really made me realise how different Indians are in India from those in the UK - completely different! My kids are friends with kids of Somali, Yemeni, Syrian, Libyan and Pakistani heritage - they like the same things, they do a lot of the same things. You probably just assume different because you only know white British people.

I agree with you that most people want the same things in life.

But if people want to live here it should be because they want the British way of  life and not continue with the lifestyles they wanted to leave.

Your last sentence made me laugh as I have lived in the same barracks as men from all over.

Edited by harvey19

3 minutes ago, harvey19 said:

I agree with you that most people want the same things in life.

But if people want to live here it should be because they want the British way of  life and not continue with the lifestyles they wanted to leave.

Your last sentence made me laugh as I have slept in in barrack rooms with men from all over.

I bet you have, you dirty old ****** 😂

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Organgrinder said:

I think you'll find that it's the government of the day,   the Tory hard right government you voted for, who are responsible for the "Total Mess"  re: uni fees

and have been for the last 13 years.  They've had plenty of time to change anything they don't like.   

It's time you shouted at them if you are not happy.   Teach you not to vote for idiots.

I didn't vote for them. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, *_ash_* said:

I didn't vote for them. 

Surprising how may lefty haters there are who still won't endorse the righties any more.

All the Tories,  except Axe,  are ashamed of their own party.

there's not a single one who will own up to voting them in.

That's an achievement I've never seen before   -   a country full of party less people.

Shows what a  brilliant government they've been for the last 13 years.

Edited by Organgrinder

I voted for them .

What I notice is the vitriol of people on your side of the argument that are quick to  scream Tory Scum.

The lefty Guardian reading superior’ I know better than you ‘ attitude is what permeates your party.

It doesn’t remotely represent the working class like the Labour Party I grew up with. 
Why do you think people voted Brexit and voted them back in last time ?

Simply because you use the same fear tactics that those who use the race card do .

People don’t say they vote Tory cos they don’t want the grief from all the smug smartasses 

• Haha 1