Sheffield , Its A International City Now .

1 hour ago, Organgrinder said:

Surprising how may lefty haters there are who still won't endorse the righties any more.

All the Tories,  except Axe,  are ashamed of their own party.

there's not a single one who will own up to voting them in.

That's an achievement I've never seen before   -   a country full of party less people.

Shows what a  brilliant government they've been for the last 13 years.

I voted conservative as they were the party offering what I wanted.

At election time I evaluate the manifestos and decide where to cast my vote.

The problem is when people blindly support a party regardless of it’s manifesto.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, harvey19 said:

I voted conservative as they were the party offering what I wanted.

At election time I evaluate the manifestos and decide where to cast my vote.

The problem is when people blindly support a party regardless of it’s manifesto.

Such a nice change to hear someone stand up and declare.  Credit to you.

The next 2 lines,  I fully agree with too, so good post Harvey.

3 hours ago, Organgrinder said:

Surprising how may lefty haters there are who still won't endorse the righties any more.

All the Tories,  except Axe,  are ashamed of their own party.

there's not a single one who will own up to voting them in.

That's an achievement I've never seen before   -   a country full of party less people.

Shows what a  brilliant government they've been for the last 13 years.

Whereas Axe is ashamed of being West77

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Dreb48 said:

I voted for them .

What I notice is the vitriol of people on your side of the argument that are quick to  scream Tory Scum.

The lefty Guardian reading superior’ I know better than you ‘ attitude is what permeates your party.

It doesn’t remotely represent the working class like the Labour Party I grew up with. 
Why do you think people voted Brexit and voted them back in last time ?

Simply because you use the same fear tactics that those who use the race card do .

People don’t say they vote Tory cos they don’t want the grief from all the smug smartasses 

It’s good to see that old Tory superiority complex in all its glory.

Makes a change from fake culture wars

2 hours ago, Dreb48 said:

I voted for them .

What I notice is the vitriol of people on your side of the argument that are quick to  scream Tory Scum.

The lefty Guardian reading superior’ I know better than you ‘ attitude is what permeates your party.

It doesn’t remotely represent the working class like the Labour Party I grew up with. 
Why do you think people voted Brexit and voted them back in last time ?

Simply because you use the same fear tactics that those who use the race card do .

People don’t say they vote Tory cos they don’t want the grief from all the smug smartasses 

I never said "Tory Scum"     A favourite trick of Tories is to make something up, when they can think of nothing to say.

"Lefty"  "Guardian"       -      another 2 words that the Tories use to try to level the argument.   -   

I NEVER read The guardian or any other newspaper for that matter.  I keep repeating that the only one I know, who reads The Guardian every day is  Tory apologist,  Al Bundy.

As we don't read it, we don't care who it represents and who it doesn't.

People voted Brexit after believing the TORY LIES.

We are not talking about race.

You mean you are so scared of what we say ?   poor little sausage,  I'm sorry to hear that..

PS,  If you grew up with the Labour Party as I did,  you should be having a go at them too.

To be honest 

I don’t know why  I bothered

i only normally use one section on this forum and it’s never this one .

This same old little gang running the roost as always 

Cant wait till that fantastic Labour government sweeps into power next year and solves all the countries ills 

Oh hang on . It’ll still be ‘years and years of Tory misrule ‘for them to put right won’t it  ?

Incidentally, theres only one rabble running the country and it’s the Civil Service  and the liberal intelligentsia not this government.

See ya 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

51 minutes ago, Dreb48 said:

To be honest 

I don’t know why  I bothered

i only normally use one section on this forum and it’s never this one .

This same old little gang running the roost as always 

Cant wait till that fantastic Labour government sweeps into power next year and solves all the countries ills 

Oh hang on . It’ll still be ‘years and years of Tory misrule ‘for them to put right won’t it  ?

Incidentally, theres only one rabble running the country and it’s the Civil Service  and the liberal intelligentsia not this government.

See ya 

Neither do I,     No one running the roost, just people posting their views  like you have.  That's what a forums for.

I wouldn't get too excited about Labour taking over.  Their plans mostly,  are identical to the Tories plans so, unless something changes,  it will just be more of the same.

You are correct about one thing,  that 13 years of Tory damage cannot be put right quickly by any party who takes over.

Now we get to the blame game AS ALWAYS,       Civil Service  ( you've been listening to chief liar and clown,  Boris )   and   -

-       liberal intelligentsia ?????       who the hell are they,   where do they work and,    how do they both get their plans through Parliament,   bypassing the government.  ??????

No wonder you stay on the other section.

It’s exactly this sort of arrogant belittling that keeps people off this forum.

Enjoy your day .

Incidentally , just looked at some of your other posts .

You do get off on bullying other posters that don’t agree with you don’t you ?

Sad

Edited by Dreb48
  • Like 3

31 minutes ago, Dreb48 said:

It’s exactly this sort of arrogant belittling that keeps people off this forum.

Enjoy your day .

Incidentally , just looked at some of your other posts .

You do get off on bullying other posters that don’t agree with you don’t you ?

Sad

Hmmm... :huh:

You are correct in all you say, Mr Dreb! (apologies for any mis-gendering)

I'm currently on a mission to single-handedly (it seems) bring these forum bores to the attention of the remaining decent posters.

The aim of these bores appears to be to monopolise the forum with whatever drivel they can think of, and then by using multiple forum accounts, try to make totally innocent posters believe that lots of people disagree with them and so they stop posting.

People need to stand up to these bores - and the best way to do that is by carrying on posting MORE, and totally ignoring THEM! :thumbsup:

• Like 1