Sheffield , Its A International City Now .

5 hours ago, Dreb48 said:

I voted for them .

What I notice is the vitriol of people on your side of the argument that are quick to  scream Tory Scum.

The lefty Guardian reading superior’ I know better than you ‘ attitude is what permeates your party.

It doesn’t remotely represent the working class like the Labour Party I grew up with. 
Why do you think people voted Brexit and voted them back in last time ?

Simply because you use the same fear tactics that those who use the race card do .

People don’t say they vote Tory cos they don’t want the grief from all the smug smartasses 

Lot of truth in that post .

2 hours ago, Dreb48 said:

To be honest 

I don’t know why  I bothered

i only normally use one section on this forum and it’s never this one .

This same old little gang running the roost as always 

Cant wait till that fantastic Labour government sweeps into power next year and solves all the countries ills 

Oh hang on . It’ll still be ‘years and years of Tory misrule ‘for them to put right won’t it  ?

Incidentally, theres only one rabble running the country and it’s the Civil Service  and the liberal intelligentsia not this government.

See ya 

:thumbsup:

Thank you Mr Bloke 

Ive been posting on here since 2011 and I’ve usually stuck to History and Expats cos invariably everyone is affable and just wants to reminisce 

When I’ve strayed onto the Discussion  sections I’ve generally noticed cliques of posters who are totally opinionated and delight in making humiliating responses to others that don’t hold the same views.

People should be allowed to express their views within reason without getting shouted down .

If admit I made a post here that was a little OT but it was in reponse to being belittled.

I think I’ll just stick to History and Expats in future 

PS Butlers. You’re such a wit 

Fantastic contribution 

Edited by Dreb48
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Dreb48 said:

Thank you Mr Bloke 

Ive been posting on here since 2011 and I’ve usually stuck to History and Expats cos invariably everyone is affable and just wants to reminisce 

When I’ve strayed onto the Discussion  sections I’ve generally noticed cliques of posters who are totally opinionated and delight in making humiliating responses to others that don’t hold the same views.

People should be allowed to express their views within reason without getting shouted down .

If admit I made a post here that was a little OT but it was in reponse to being belittled.

Don’t . 

4 minutes ago, Dreb48 said:

Thank you Mr Bloke 

Fantastic contribution 

Hmmm... :huh:

You should see the size of his "Fan Club"! ;)

5 hours ago, Dreb48 said:

I voted for them .

What I notice is the vitriol of people on your side of the argument that are quick to  scream Tory Scum.

The lefty Guardian reading superior’ I know better than you ‘ attitude is what permeates your party.

It doesn’t remotely represent the working class like the Labour Party I grew up with. 
Why do you think people voted Brexit and voted them back in last time ?

Simply because you use the same fear tactics that those who use the race card do .

People don’t say they vote Tory cos they don’t want the grief from all the smug smartasses 

We have a winner.

👍

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Dreb48 said:

Thank you Mr Bloke 

Fantastic contribution 

At one time I got fed up of some of the comments but came back and it is not so bad now.

Some voters have strong views and I find it interesting to hear them.

I have realised some posters are provocative but it livens up what could be boring politics.

Beware though it can become addictive.

Give it a try.

No mate , I’m off 

I’m even been lulled into believing peoples posts are genuine and not trolling

I’ll let the boys play their little games , snigger away and pat each other on the back 

5 hours ago, harvey19 said:

I voted conservative as they were the party offering what I wanted.

At election time I evaluate the manifestos and decide where to cast my vote.

The problem is when people blindly support a party regardless of it’s manifesto.

I voted Tory to get out of Brexit.

2 hours ago, Dreb48 said:

It’s exactly this sort of arrogant belittling that keeps people off this forum.

Enjoy your day .

Incidentally , just looked at some of your other posts .

You do get off on bullying other posters that don’t agree with you don’t you ?

Sad

You started your post by lying.   -   nobody had said "Tory Scum"  then you jumped on Guardian readers and I only know one on here and he's a Tory.

If you start of by lying instead of quoting true facts,  you won't get the nicest of responses in return.

Re-read my post No #55 and then stop lying.

Edited by Organgrinder

10 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

You started your post by lying.   -   nobody had said "Tory Scum"  then you jumped on Guardian readers and I only know one on here and he's a Tory.

If you start of by lying instead of quoting true facts,  you won't get the nicest of responses in return.

Re-read my post No #55 and then stop lying.

Plenty of posters on this forum have used the words “ Tory Scum “ and worse descriptions.

• Like 1