Can Anyone Lend Farage A Tenner?

Failed parliamentary candidate Nigel Farage is whining because his bank accounts have been frozen. He says it’s an attempt to force him out of the country.

There are a number of very specific reasons why bank accounts are frozen. If mine had been frozen, I’d be keeping quiet about it.

Suitable anti-woke link to appease the snowflakes:

https://www.express.co.uk/news/politics/1785774/nigel-farage-bank-accounts-closed/amp

Edited by Prettytom
  • Haha 2

31 minutes ago, Prettytom said:

Failed parliamentary candidate Nigel Farage is whining because his bank accounts have been frozen. He says it’s an attempt to force him out of the country.

There are a number of very specific reasons why bank accounts are frozen. If mine had been frozen, I’d be keeping quiet about it.

Suitable anti-woke link to appease the snowflakes:

https://www.express.co.uk/news/politics/1785774/nigel-farage-bank-accounts-closed/amp

I wonder if Farage wants to leave, however he wants to push his self pitying narrative that "everyone is against me....liberal left establishment" nonsense that he likes to come out with.

I'm  sure there are plenty of right wingers who'll happily give him money.

Though if there was a whip round for a one way ticket to oblivion for Nigel, I'd happily chip in :hihi:

Edited by Mister M
  • Like 1

28 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

No need for that  :rolleyes:

You wouldn't have thought so.  But if the banks have blocked his accounts then you've got to admit he has enough fans to make a right old killing.  Hard times, hacky lad, hard times.

1 minute ago, Hecate said:

You wouldn't have thought so.  But if the banks have blocked his accounts then you've got to admit he has enough fans to make a right old killing.  Hard times, hacky lad, hard times.

Trouble is, Only  Fans is cashless (allegedly). So all his payments will be tracked and frozen too.

He’s a proper victim  of the WEF and the liberal elite.

50 minutes ago, Prettytom said:

Trouble is, Only  Fans is cashless (allegedly). So all his payments will be tracked and frozen too.

He’s a proper victim  of the WEF and the liberal elite.

Damn those liberal elite.  Bloody intelligentsia.  Oh well.  He always has the street corner, I suppose.