Can Anyone Lend Farage A Tenner?

13 hours ago, fools said:

have you missed the bit of the story about every bank (nine) he approached refusing him

He should name  all the nine banks.  I remain sceptical that  he is telling the whole story.

Latest :

Metro Bank blocks a group of 2,000 gender-critical parents from opening a business account - after bosses signed up to controversial charity Stonewall's Diversity Champion scheme

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12264723/Metro-Bank-blocks-gender-critical-parents-opening-account-signing-Stonewall-scheme.html

I think Farage is dominating this thread when it is about far more important stuff than just him.

I will open another.

13 hours ago, Annie Bynnol said:

The thread was opened and called "Can Anyone Lend Farage A Tenner?" It is my understanding that this thread refers to Farage, a man of the people and many political parties, who, as a former banker forgot his banker's rules about having enough money in his account. 

After two months of thinking he decided it was not his fault. He thought it would be a wonderful opportunity to get publicity for his "Dont Forget Nigel" campaign and his claim that the 'The Establishment' are blocking his sainthood knighthood.

I think Farage is dominating this thread when it is about far more important stuff than just him.

I will open another.

Edited by Chekhov

3 minutes ago, Chekhov said:

Latest :

Metro Bank blocks a group of 2,000 gender-critical parents from opening a business account - after bosses signed up to controversial charity Stonewall's Diversity Champion scheme

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12264723/Metro-Bank-blocks-gender-critical-parents-opening-account-signing-Stonewall-scheme.html

I will open another.

I will open another.

well done for taking the conspiracy theory ball and running with it