Can Anyone Lend Farage A Tenner?

2 minutes ago, Prettytom said:

Confusing, isn’t it?

Leave them until they’ve sorted out a coherent argument.

Like this one?

"There’s no slippery slope here. Just standard banking procedures. Nothing to do with his political views either."

This maybe?

"Let’s hope Boris Johnson is next"

Or this....

"Banks don’t care one bit about their clients’ political leanings, but they are terrified of being found to handle funds originating from sanctioned sources/countries like Iran, North Korea…Russia"

This one is a beaut...

"I wonder if Farage wants to leave, however he wants to push his self pitying narrative that "everyone is against me....liberal left establishment" nonsense that he likes to come out with.

I'm sure there are plenty of right wingers who'll happily give him money.

Though if there was a whip round for a one way ticket to oblivion for Nigel, I'd happily chip in"

Or this masterpiece?

"Suitable anti-woke link to appease the snowflake"

All coherent in their own way. 😉

Hey, we all get it wrong from time to time.

👍

• Like 2

Just now, Prettytom said:

Have you sorted out which one is the establishment yet? The millionaire’s bank, or the man who banks with them?

I noticed that Dan Wootton of GBNews is using the same argument in his defence against the allegations that are being made against him; that the 'establishment' by publishing accusations against him are doing so to bring GBNews down.

Given that “the establishment” currently has several prime time slots on GBNews, it’s laughable that Wootton is claiming that GBNews are fighting against the same “establishment”.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Mister M said:

Given that “the establishment” currently has several prime time slots on GBNews, it’s laughable that Wootton is claiming that GBNews are fighting against the same “establishment”.

And many more of them are going to be relying on it for work after the next election.

3 hours ago, Al Bundy said:

They are completely playing the man and not the ball.

It's quite scary that the left are supporting of this just because they don't like someone.

Rishi has sorted out the problem now, we can all rest easy.

Great that we have a Government that acts so promtly when these major issues come up  :)

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-66258137