Can Anyone Lend Farage A Tenner?

3 minutes ago, El Cid said:

The United Kingdom has 357 Monetary Financial Institutions (MFIs), or banks authorized to accept deposits in the U.K. Of these, 130 are headquartered in the United Kingdom.

this is the sort of interesting content this site needs

22 minutes ago, fools said:

and what information do you have that suggests there is any motive other than to raise it in a wider sphere to challenge what's happening

why don't you do some research if you're so interested, the answers to these silly questions are easily obtainable

Speaking to The Independent, Mr Farage said there is “a lot of spin” coming out of Coutts. He disputed that he was offered a NatWest account at the time his Coutts accounts were withdrawn and says the offer only came late last week.

He said: “Number one, the idea was that I was offered a bank account, that was not until 6.55pm on Thursday evening after they steadfastly refused to offer me any banking facilities within the group.

“The NatWest account was only offered after I had blown the gaff on the fact that nobody in the UK banking industry would have me.”

Nigel Farage’s bank accounts were closed ‘because of a lack of money, not his political views’ | The Independent

Oh poor Nigel, events not in the sequence he would like. Boo Hoo. Let's get the little violin out for Nigel🎻

1 minute ago, melthebell said:

I'd get off the Farage gravy train youre headed to nowhere

you'll get the hang of comprehension eventually.

1 minute ago, Mister M said:

Nigel Farage’s bank accounts were closed ‘because of a lack of money, not his political views’ | The Independent

Oh poor Nigel, events not in the sequence he would like. Boo Hoo. Let's get the little violin out for Nigel🎻

I don't think you'll ever get the hang of questioning your sources

• Haha 1