Can Anyone Lend Farage A Tenner?

13 hours ago, The_DADDY said:

All you people who are gloating about our Nige's woes are witnessing the beginnings of the UK's own social credit system.

Banks closing accounts because of wrong opinions is the start of a very slippery slope.

It will be bugger all to do with that. Dodgy payments in or out can cause accounts to be frozen for investigation. Farage knows this and is using it for political gain.

15 hours ago, The_DADDY said:

All you people who are gloating about our Nige's woes are witnessing the beginnings of the UK's own social credit system.

Banks closing accounts because of wrong opinions is the start of a very slippery slope.

..........but meanwhile, in the real world........

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, melthebell said:

neither does farage as he reckons they havent told him, but hes still making one up

Bank accounts in this country arent closed for investigation merely because you are a raging right winger.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, melthebell said:

neither does farage as he reckons they havent told him, but hes still making one up

And neither does Fools, who seems to think like,  HHR that he does.

Edited by Organgrinder

3 minutes ago, horribleblob said:

I see from the London Evening Standard that seven other banks have refused Farage the facility to open accounts. All seven in cahoots with Coutts just because of the man's opinions? I think not.

he likes to peddle a narrative to his fanboys, one of victimhood that seems to be one of the main right wing traits, oh woe is me, theyre all out to get me

• Like 2