The Impact Of Soaring Water Costs And Its Effect On Everyday Mums.

30 minutes ago, fools said:

you don't watch many vox pops then ..

I'll watch them if they're on the news. 

I mean I won't get my notepad out and see if there are any trends in their backgrounds or sexual orientation or anything like that....

Funny though that this has been highlighted, yet in plain sight, the BBC can do a Question Time where the whole audience are Brexiteers, yet the Daily Mail still peddles the crap that the BBC are 'left wing liberals'.

2 minutes ago, Mister M said:

I'll watch them if they're on the news. 

I mean I won't get my notepad out and see if there are any trends in their backgrounds or sexual orientation or anything like that....

Funny though that this has been highlighted, yet in plain sight, the BBC can do a Question Time where the whole audience are Brexiteers, yet the Daily Mail still peddles the crap that the BBC are 'left wing liberals'.

it'll be exam results day(s) soon, see how many white males get interviewed on tv news.

you have to be blind not to notice the left wing bias on tv.

Just now, fools said:

it'll be exam results day(s) soon, see how many white males get interviewed on tv news.

Why does the gender and ethnic background of participants matter?

I mean I understand the Mail / Express / Telegraph line of having attractive young female students hugging each other as they clasp their exam results - presumably that satiates their readership need for 'Totty'; but aren't there more important factors?

Tell us about all the left wing bias on the BBC then.

9 minutes ago, fools said:

Lock your door. Shut the curtains. Stick GBN on the telly and have a glass of binjuice.

You’ll soon feel better.

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, The_DADDY said:

EXCLUSIVE - Now ITV comes under fire for using left-wing transgender climate activist and union stooge who talked about the 'impact of soaring water costs on everyday mothers' during channel's coverage of the Thames Water crisis 

ITV  News has come under attack for using a leftie transgender climate change activist during its coverage of the Thames Water crisis.

During Wednesday night's News At Ten programme the network showed Mika Minio Paluello washing up and doing some laundry while she spoke of how the soaring water costs will be footed by 'bill payers and tax payers' as she raised the cost of living crisis.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12246825/ITV-uses-transgender-activist-says-shes-struggling-mother-Thames-Water-crisis-coverage.html

#TRANSMUMSMATTER

Your thoughts?

Misdirection.

Surely it's a case of shooting the messenger, rather than pay attention to the message.

The privatisation of water has been a complete disaster. Billions of profits have gone to the shareholders, while nothing has been done to improve the infrastructure, or give a good service. Now the money has run out it's the taxpayer, not the shareholders, who have to repair the damage, pay the debts, and get it back up to scratch.

THAT'S what we should be talking about, and we should be furious!!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, hackey lad said:

Political bias , is something to do with us .

Why is it ?

We have loads of MP's,   government ministers etc. coming on TV, all the time, with different messages,     Every one of them politically biased towards their own party politics.

We don't stop them appearing and telling us their message because they are politically biased.

If someone talks about soaring water cost, it doesn't matter what their politics are.  The only thing that matters is whether they are telling the truth.

5 minutes ago, Anna B said:

The privatisation of water has been a complete disaster

has it? you've had decades of clean water pumped to your taps for pennies. and your crap taken away. All despite those pesky shareholders.

Buy some shares if you think it's so lucrative