The Impact Of Soaring Water Costs And Its Effect On Everyday Mums.

49 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

Really, when was this?

I suggest you listen to radio 5 live in the mornings

I can't believe how left wing it is.

Didn't the BBC boycott showing the world cup opening ceremony, against that right wing country?

Last week

8 minutes ago, fools said:

the only person getting their knickers in a twist and frothing about personal characteristics is you, (and a certain lefty MP)

haven't read the article, or watched the clip ... (obviously ... it's itv). If they introduced them properly, then there wouldn't be a story.

Oh no, the grinder has joined in now, he's feeling left out.

Why lie?

I've said previous on this thread that the personal characteristics of vox pops participants shouldn't matter, you then said I obviously don't watch much TV then.

I really don't care.

The OP does, the Daily Mail does,  a few right wing weirdos and that's it. 

As soon as someone different to them appears on our screen, the Daily Mail and the like go all Royston Vasey, and claim somehow this channel is a local channel for local people! Absolutely bonkers. The amount of trivia that they bother themselves with must blow their tiny brain cell.

Welcome back League of Gentlemen, you work of utter despicable genius | The  League of Gentlemen | The Guardian

Edited by Mister M

2 hours ago, Mister M said:

Perhaps when doing Vox pops on telly, news editors ought to instruct their journalists not to speak to anyone who isn't white, straight, and right wing.

Otherwise it might trigger the Daily Mail into actually doing something worthwhile and meaningful instead of writing cack

1 hour ago, Mister M said:

If I understood the complaint correctly, the Daily Mail are highlighting the fact that a left wing trans person was included in a vox pop from ITV.

you brought the characteristics stuff into the thread, the righties don't care about this stuff, as you well know. The article is about stooges.

Edited by fools

2 minutes ago, fools said:

Mister M said:

Perhaps when doing Vox pops on telly, news editors ought to instruct their journalists not to speak to anyone who isn't white, straight, and right wing.

Otherwise it might trigger the Daily Mail into actually doing something worthwhile and meaningful instead of writing cack

If you couldn't work out that I taking the mick out of those Daily Mail readers apparently 'triggered' by seeing someone who isn't like them on the TV, then you're a lot simpler than I gave you credit for.

Just now, Mister M said:

If you couldn't work out that I taking the mick out of those Daily Mail readers apparently 'triggered' by seeing someone who isn't like them on the TV, then you're a lot simpler than I gave you credit for.

do the gammon line.

10 minutes ago, fools said:

you brought the characteristics stuff into the thread, the righties don't care about this stuff, as you well know. The article is about stooges.

Hang on what's this:-

EXCLUSIVE - Now ITV comes under fire for using left-wing transgender climate activist and union stooge who talked about the 'impact of soaring water costs on everyday mothers' during channel's coverage of the Thames Water crisis 

ITV  News has come under attack for using a leftie transgender climate change activist during its coverage of the Thames Water crisis.

The very basis of the thread is about someone's characteristics! If righties don't care about it - why do they devote so much of their newspaper space to it?

Edited by Mister M

Just now, fools said:

It look like a headline, designed to pull in the frothing lefties. It worked, obviously.

As I've said - the more diverse the people on the telly, and diversity of thought, the better as far as I'm concerned.

Daily Mail's target audience aren't lefties, but uptighty righties.

Perhaps I shouldn't be surprised that you haven't employed your usual 'binjuice' mantra to this thread's topic as you yourself are a Royston Vasey dweller with a pokey mind. :hihi:

5 minutes ago, fools said:

It looks like a headline, designed to pull in the frothing lefties. It worked, obviously.

Hmmm... :huh:

I'm still trying to work out exactly what those Mums who AREN'T "everyday Mums" do on their days off!

Maybe they're "part-time Dads"? :hihi:

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Mister M said:

Daily Mail's target audience aren't lefties, but uptighty righties.

your naivety doesn't astound me anymore, have you heard of the internet.

Edited by fools