The Agent That Supplies Metro Paper?

Travel line have told me that there is a news agents that drops the Metro off at the various points.

I'm  rarely on the busses early enough to get the Metro before they have all gone.

I struggle with depression, but I find that doing the Metro crossword lifts the mood.   I'm no boffin, so it is just right for my level.

Does anyone know the name of the agent , so I can go online and try to get the phone number?

8 minutes ago, Janus said:

Travel line have told me that there is a news agents that drops the Metro off at the various points.

I'm  rarely on the busses early enough to get the Metro before they have all gone.

I struggle with depression, but I find that doing the Metro crossword lifts the mood.   I'm no boffin, so it is just right for my level.

Does anyone know the name of the agent , so I can go online and try to get the phone number?

Try getting a Tram . Usually some left in the afternoon. 

18 minutes ago, RollingJ said:

Probably Menzies, the wholesalers/distributors.

Who wont be at all interested in getting one copy to a customer that isnt via the usual channels, I am afraid. As you say, they are a distributor.

Sorry for the negativity.

To be positive, the crossword is actually online. Every day - https://metro.co.uk/puzzles/quick-crosswords-online-free-daily-word-puzzle/

Edited by HeHasRisen
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, HeHasRisen said:

Who wont be at all interested in getting one copy to a customer that isnt via the usual channels, I am afraid. As you say, they are a distributor.

To be positive, the crossword is actually online. Every day - https://metro.co.uk/puzzles/quick-crosswords-online-free-daily-word-puzzle/

No problem - maybe my reply should have been more explanatory, but I was busy elsewhere at the time, and answered the OP's question as posted.

12 minutes ago, HeHasRisen said:

I probably have not explained well enough. I was hoping to find somewhere where I could pick one up most days. Not expecting delivery . I rarely go on busses or trams early enough. 

Prefer the paper copy, but thanks regardless. 

Edited by Janus

2 minutes ago, Janus said:

I probably have not explained well enough. I was hoping to find somewhere where I could pick one up most days. Not expecting delivery . I rarely go on busses or trams early enough.

I see. In which case Hackey Lad's suggestion is probably your best bet, or maybe divert through the train station to see if they have any left. Ringing Menzies up would likely be a fools errand.

Edited by HeHasRisen
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Janus said:

As I said , usually some left on trams in afternoon.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, RollingJ said:

No problem - maybe my reply should have been more explanatory, but I was busy elsewhere at the time, and answered the OP's question as posted.

Your reply is helpful. Thank you for your advice.