The Agent That Supplies Metro Paper?

20 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

Don't do it mate , its like the last days of the Roman Empire in there . Full on debauchery . 

Hmmm... :huh:

To be fair Mr Hackey, Eileen Dover only works Wednesday nights...

... so that's just one of her mid-week special offers, open to all new members! :thumbsup:

• Haha 2

17 hours ago, Padders said:

Thank you for showing interest in "Padders Bar"  Janus.

The bar is located in the quaint leafy suburb of Little Longley.

It can be found twixt the Ambulance station and the Fire station.

"Padders Bar" origins date back to the medieval age, when it started life as a coach house, to this very day it still retains it's exquisite charm.

We have a very select clientele ranging from nurses, lorry drivers and a very renowned choreographer, most are retired professionals.

You can gain entrance by entering up my back passage, or alternately stand outside and ask one of our elite to sign you in.

We serve all the popular drinks and cocktails at very competitive prices.

I would advise you to bring a packet of Cheesey puffs to offer to our parrot "Flapper" this is entirely optional, but I must warn you he does tend to "Fly of the Perch" when spying a new face...

One more thing,

There's a couple of ruffians on the Forum who take great delight in making negative comments about our establishment, please ignore them, both have tried unsuccessfully to gain membership.

We do NOT allow troublemakers in our bar.

Once again, thank you for your enquiry,

Please accept a complimentary drink on your first visit 🍺

Thank you for providing an initial  insight of Padder's bar. At this early stage, I do not think that I would want to become a member of any establishment that would consider having someone like me as a member. However, I would consider visiting occasionally  as a guest. Is entering via your back passage a requisite for guests as well as potential members? 

22 minutes ago, Janus said:

Thank you for providing an initial  insight of Padder's bar. At this early stage, I do not think that I would want to become a member of any establishment that would consider having someone like me as a member. However, I would consider visiting occasionally  as a guest. Is entering via your back passage a requisite for guests as well as potential members? 

Occasionally, we have building work carried out in the foyer.

So as not to inconvenience our smartly dressed members, we offer the alternative entrance of my back passage, it's a bit of a tight squeeze, but they soon get familiar with it..

Oh, I forgot to mention,

"Padders Bar" is now rated alongside Liverpool's "Cavern Club" it's the birthplace of the World famous "Baubles" who rose to international fame after performing their first ever gig there.

A must go to place for any tourist.

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, Padders said:

Occasionally, we have building work carried out in the foyer.

So as not to inconvenience our smartly dressed members, we offer the alternative entrance of my back passage, it's a bit of a tight squeeze, but they soon get familiar with it..

Oh, I forgot to mention,

"Padders Bar" is now rated alongside Liverpool's "Cavern Club" it's the birthplace of the World famous "Baubles" who rose to international fame after performing their first ever gig there.

A must go to place for any tourist.

Its definately a tourist attraction, I would class it as Sheffields equivalent to Soho.  :suspect: