French Police Say 'We Are At War With Vermin' As They Threaten Revolt

2 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

Renaissance (RE) is a liberal and centrist political party in France

Founder and leader is Macron.

In strict party-political terms, Macron is of the left.

What makes you think France is right wing?

Because he follows the right wing policy of encouraging the police to keep the public in line even if it means the police breaking the law.

That's also what we were doing until recently, until the public realised how many rogue cops we've got.

Labels matter not  -  it's what they actually do that counts and right winger / fascists are quite happy to see the police abuse their powers.

There's always room for more than one side and one point of view but there's always one side who won't admit it and that's the righties.

I've told you to check the fascist ideology and your own views and, surprise surprise,  they will just happen to coincide.

25 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

Renaissance (RE) is a liberal and centrist political party in France

Founder and leader is Macron.

In strict party-political terms, Macron is of the left.

What makes you think France is right wing?

Organgrinder thinks everyone is right wing

Even Corbyn is a nazi to him

He throws a lot of words around but he doesn't really know the real meaning of them

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

Organgrinder thinks everyone is right wing

Even Corbyn is a nazi to him

He throws a lot of words around but he doesn't really know the real meaning of them

I think that you, Bundy and Axe are.

No,  Jeremy Corbyn's,  a very nice and decent bloke, but has a couple of beliefs that he can't sell.

You only know the meaning of greed and keep the rabble in their rightful place and that's where the fascism comes in.

27 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

Because he follows the right wing policy of encouraging the police to keep the public in line even if it means the police breaking the law.

That's also what we were doing until recently, until the public realised how many rogue cops we've got.

Labels matter not  -  it's what they actually do that counts and right winger / fascists are quite happy to see the police abuse their powers.

There's always room for more than one side and one point of view but there's always one side who won't admit it and that's the righties.

I've told you to check the fascist ideology and your own views and, surprise surprise,  they will just happen to coincide.

Sorry but you are talking absolute nonsense.

So let me get this straight.

You think it's the fault of right wing governments that feral youth go looting and robbing innocent people, even though since 2017 a liberal/ centrist president has been in power?

Have I got that correct?

4 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

I think that you, Bundy and Axe are.

No,  Jeremy Corbyn's,  a very nice and decent bloke, but has a couple of beliefs that he can't sell.

You only know the meaning of greed and keep the rabble in their rightful place and that's where the fascism comes in.

Yes I am right wing, you are correct!!

I  believe that's still legal.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Organgrinder said:

We are not discussing America,  we are discussing France.

Their right wing government, like ours has been doing until recently,  have allowed their police to do as they please.

As a result, they have endemic racism built in which is alienating sections of the population.

If the cop had not shot the kid,  there would have been no riots.

Who the hell is talking about chopping heads off except you ?

It gets dafter on here.

IF the kid had done as the Police told him, he wouldn’t have got shot .

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Organgrinder said:

We are not discussing America,  we are discussing France.

Their right wing government, like ours has been doing until recently,  have allowed their police to do as they please.

As a result, they have endemic racism built in which is alienating sections of the population.

If the cop had not shot the kid,  there would have been no riots.

Who the hell is talking about chopping heads off except you ?

It gets dafter on here.

Just as a matter of interest I've done some research..

Under the labour government 1997-2010

99 BAME Deaths by the police either by shooting or in custody.

Under a conservative government 2010-2023.

71 BAME deaths by the police either by shooting or in custody...

So can explain what you mean by it being the right wing governments fault?

https://www.inquest.org.uk/bame-deaths-in-police-custody

Edited by Al Bundy
  • Like 2

Just now, cressida said:

I don't know why they shoot to kill,  why not aim for the legs and then arrest him,  this is not a criticism of the police btw.

Apparently aiming for legs is very difficult so they are trained to shoot for the centre mass.

5 hours ago, Organgrinder said:

Ask yourself this,  If the cops shot dead, a son of yours when he was no danger to anyone,  wouldn't you expect the people around you to be angry on your behalf ?

How do you know this when it is widely reported that he was driving a high power Mercedez car with polish number plates erratically in morning rush hour traffic and didn't want to be stopped because he had no licence and no insurance.

• Thanks 1