French Police Say 'We Are At War With Vermin' As They Threaten Revolt

5 hours ago, PRESLEY said:

The French should bring back the Guillotine that'll make em think twice about mindless vandalism then when they have done with it send it over here to us to sort out the mindless yobs.  :roll:

I know some of the geezers on the forum would dearly love to go back to the 1950s/60s but it looks like you'd like to go right back to 16th August 1819. Surely not?

If a terrorist has a bomb strapped to him or someone who is carrying a gun, shooting him in the leg means he is still able to use his hands to detonate a bomb and carry on shooting.  In those circumstances I can understand why the police need to shoot to kill.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

IF the kid had done as the Police told him, he wouldn’t have got shot .

Didn't know it was the custom to shoot someone dead for not doing as they were told.

Do you think we should extend that to school kids too who won't stop talking ?

Maybe they should go round town with a machine gun then, and mop  up all the undesirables, who won't get up out of a shop doorway.

We could shoot people for dropping litter too, that should be the end of that problem..

I'm sure that none of you right wingers had parents that brought you up to think like that. 

God knows where you learned it,  watching Schwarzenegge'rs movies no doubt.  Bad influence those yanks. 

What  a weird lot you are.

14 minutes ago, hauxwell said:

If a terrorist has a bomb strapped to him or someone who is carrying a gun, shooting him in the leg means he is still able to use his hands to detonate a bomb and carry on shooting.  In those circumstances I can understand why the police need to shoot to kill.

You are getting dafter and dafter, the kid wasn't a terrorist and didn't have a bomb strapped to him.  He was completely unarmed which is why they are rioting.

Stop making things up.

Edited by Organgrinder

2 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

Didn't know it was the custom to shoot someone dead for not doing as they were told.

Do you think we should extend that to school kids too who won't stop talking ?

Maybe they should go round town with a machine gun then, and mop  up all the undesirables, who won't get up out of a shop doorway.

We could shoot people for dropping litter too, that should be the end of that problem..

I'm sure that none of you right wingers had parents that brought you up to think like that. 

God knows where you learned it,  watching Schwarzenegge'rs movies no doubt.  Bad influence those yanks. 

What  a weird lot you are.

Any chance you can explain your comment about right wing governments being responsible for deaths by the police after I showed you some figures earlier showing that's nonsense?

Thanks 

• Like 1

Just now, hackey lad said:

He shot him in the body . If he had shot him in the head  , I could agree with you.

Are you less dead when you've been shot in the body ?????????