French Police Say 'We Are At War With Vermin' As They Threaten Revolt

3 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

More what ?

Your definition of silly is different from mine  so we will have to agree to differ because I find your thinking, not silly but dangerous.

BAME folk killed by police shootings or in custody under a Labour government. So going on statistics maybe we should be blaming the left for the killings of BAME folk?

I mean, we have to blame anyone or anything else right?

4 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

More what ?

Your definition of silly is different from mine  so we will have to agree to differ because I find your thinking, not silly but dangerous.

Don't discuss then.

You can have your view and I'll have mine

The French people have theirs too and they don't match yours.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2023/jul/03/fundraiser-police-officer-killed-french-teen

Maybe they do....

Edited by Al Bundy
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

So @fools, do you reckon he should have done what the police asked?

I wasn't there, I'd have to see the hand that was dealt at the time, not the reveal at the end.

Your reverence for authority has been noted previously.

Just now, Al Bundy said:

BAME folk killed by police shootings or in custody under a Labour government. So going on statistics maybe we should be blaming the left for the killings of BAME folk?

I mean, we have to blame anyone or anything else but the criminals right?

Blame the obvious people the coppers who did it.

But a government cannot escape blame if they allow these things to happen.

Government isn't only about having power and getting rich,  it's about taking responsibility for everything that happens on your watch.  Such as Iraq for Blair.

If you want to blame the victims then fine, I can't change how you think and it's not my problem,  but that just leads me to the same conclusion as I made before about you right wingers.

11 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

I mean, we have to blame anyone or anything else right?

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2023/jul/03/fundraiser-police-officer-killed-french-teen

Maybe they do....

After all the vitriol you've spouted over The Guardian,  you have the colossal nerve to use them as backup in your argument.  You would sell your grandmother.

And I have already answered about blame

5 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

Ner ner na ner ner . Child  . 

Lost your dummy again ?

Edited by Organgrinder

2 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

Blame the obvious people the coppers who did it.

But a government cannot escape blame if they allow these things to happen.

Government isn't only about having power and getting rich,  it's about taking responsibility for everything that happens on your watch.  Such as Iraq for Blair.

If you want to blame the victims then fine, I can't change how you think and it's not my problem,  but that just leads me to the same conclusion as I made before about you right wingers.

What quoting facts to prove you wrong?

That's three times in recent days I've shown facts to gobby lefties that has proven them incorrect, and surprise surprise not one has said they got it wrong.

I am shocked I tell thee, shocked.

3 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

After all the vitriol you've spouted over The Guardian,  you have the colossal nerve to use them as backup in your argument.  You would sell your grandmother.

Lost your dummy again ?

They will be absolutely seething!!!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

What quoting facts to prove you wrong?

That's three times in recent days I've shown facts to gobby lefties that has proven them incorrect, and surprise surprise not one has said they got it wrong.

I am shocked I tell thee, shocked.

You quoted no facts as all.  You quoted The  Guardian newspaper which you claim yourself,  is full of rubbish.  you can't have it both ways.

Well I'll tell you as a "gobby  lefty"  unless you prove something with facts,  that you've got it wrong.  again.

My word, shock and awe

Edited by Organgrinder