French Police Say 'We Are At War With Vermin' As They Threaten Revolt

2 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

You quoted no facts as all.  You quoted The  Guardian newspaper which you claim yourself,  is full of rubbish.  you can't have it both ways.

Well I'll tell you as a "gobby  lefty"  unless you prove something with facts,  that you've got it wrong.  again.

My word, shock and awe

Textbook.

👍

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Irene Swaine said:

Since the scamdemic, whenever a big story like this comes up, I often wonder if it's a red herring to distract us from something else that is going on. 

Crikey, that's quite the assumption.

For one who is quite forward in wanting folk to be accepting, why are you sceptical of accepting this story?

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Al Bundy said:

Crikey, that's quite the assumption.

For one who is quite forward in wanting folk to be accepting, why are you sceptical of accepting this story?

I am definitely not the love and peace sort, you have me mistaken. People should be free to live their lives how they want and if others can't handle it, they need to get a grip. 

I am wise enough to see through the drivel that the government spin. I am brave enough not to play along like a good little sheep.

• Haha 2

35 minutes ago, Irene Swaine said:

I am definitely not the love and peace sort, you have me mistaken. People should be free to live their lives how they want and if others can't handle it, they need to get a grip. 

I am wise enough to see through the drivel that the government spin. I am brave enough not to play along like a good little sheep.

Admired-Favorite-Hydatidtapeworm-size-re

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, Irene Swaine said:

People are free to live their lives as they want.

If a bloke wants to call himself a she, he can.

If a lass wants to call herself a bloke, she can.

Who is stopping them living their lives, what rights do you and me have that they don't?

Edited by Al Bundy

23 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

People are free to live their lives as they want.

If a bloke wants to call himself a she, he can.

If a lass wants to call herself a bloke, she can.

Who is stopping them living their lives, what rights do you and me have that they don't?

The far left are always looking for a stick to hit us with

Most of the time they just jump on bandwagons like BLM or Trans Rights or Climate Chnage

Or they'll just resort back to the good old NHS, unions or the imaginary far right boogy men 

The far left are a cult who are coming for our children