French Police Say 'We Are At War With Vermin' As They Threaten Revolt

1 minute ago, horribleblob said:

The_Daddy: are you dismissing that BBC Verify report that Mel posted then?

probably, funnily enough though since theyre supposedly from films he should actually be able to find proof that they arent actually from films and post evidence

5 minutes ago, horribleblob said:

The_Daddy: are you dismissing that BBC Verify report that Mel posted then?

I dismiss almost everything posted/said by the BBC.

The fact bbc are so arrogant as to believe they are some 'gatekeeper of the truth' is frankly hysterical. 

5 minutes ago, melthebell said:

probably, funnily enough though since theyre supposedly from films he should actually be able to find proof that they arent actually from films and post evidence

My bold

Yup.

Ironically the BBC were actually telling the truth  in your link but my previous comment stands.

The BBC are dishonest and biased in the extreme and should be given the contempt they deserve. 

2 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

The fact bbc are so arrogant as to believe they are some 'gatekeeper of the truth' is frankly hysterical. 

Thank you. I wasn't asking about "almost everything", just that specific report.

9 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

My bold

Yup.

Ironically the BBC were actually telling the truth  in your link but my previous comment stands.

The BBC are dishonest and biased in the extreme and should be given the contempt they deserve. 

in other words

I dont want to believe it

But in this case its correct

But they are still wrong

And i still dont like them

if its true its true, personally i look at information and what i think may or not be true, i dont blindly dismiss things because i dont like the source

• Like 1