French Police Say 'We Are At War With Vermin' As They Threaten Revolt

1 minute ago, The_DADDY said:

No, I've used the words I meant.

Tell me Mel, do you think the BBC are worthy of your trust?

ive said plenty of times news is news, in most cases news is the same wherever you see it, and ive just said i do look at news from sources and make my own mind if it looks true or not. I dont trust or distrust blindly.

Like i said in this case it would be pretty easy to find out if its lies.

What i do hate sadly is the advent of AI that is making the proliferation of misinformation more and more common and easier, even down to creating false pictures whereas before it was just what somebody typed, or was brilliant at using photoshop

2 minutes ago, melthebell said:

ive said plenty of times news is news, in most cases news is the same wherever you see it, and ive just said i do look at news from sources and make my own mind if it looks true or not. I dont trust or distrust blindly.

What i do hate sadly is the advent of AI that is making the proliferation of misinformation more and more common and easier, even down to creating false pictures whereas before it was just what somebody typed, or was brilliant at using photoshop

My bold

I agree 100%. AI will soon make it impossible to tell fact from fiction, some say that time has already arrived as AI is already incredibly powerful. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Just now, The_DADDY said:

My bold

I agree 100%. AI will soon make it impossible to tell fact from fiction, some say that time has already arrived as AI is already incredibly powerful. 

it will :(

completely impossible, at the moment you can sort of find dodgy bits, but it will improve making it impossible :(

• Like 2

Just now, melthebell said:

it will :(

completely impossible, at the moment you can sort of find dodgy bits, but it will improve making it impossible :(

Dangerous times ahead matey.

Wait until 100% lifelike video in 8K fabulousness can be rendered completely by AI. 

That's when we are all screwed. 

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, hackey lad said:

Cobblers 

Are you denying that ?

Maybe you were still in nappies and not bothered about anything but your dummy.

Maybe like Bundy,  you think that other people are in the wrong but it doesn't matter if we do something even naughtier.

Edited by Organgrinder

44 minutes ago, melthebell said:

News is news but how the likes of the despicable BBC report is an entirely different thing, if you can't see that at your age you must have led a very sheltered life.

Can I ask people condoning these rioters how ram raiding shops and stealing Adidas trainers is helping further the cause of the Albanian youth who was shot?

Europe is a powder keg due to an influx of illegal immigrants, if the current situation in France doesn't escalate to a very serious situation it will only be a matter of time before another event does, the UK won't be free from this either.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, melthebell said:

misinformation on social media about the riots surprisingly

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-66081671

if they want to set themselves up as the only reliable news source worthy of peoples time, they need to be 100% accurate at all times.

that article, which some may describe as total non-news, is essentially bragging that look what we've found some fake news on tik-tok, and we can do image searches using google just like everyone else, aren't we smart ...

except the same story was done the day before by someone else, and in much better detail - links to a mobile phone clip filmed in 2016. The colour of the cars doesn't match the cgi in the film.

Edited by fools
  • Like 1