French Police Say 'We Are At War With Vermin' As They Threaten Revolt

1 hour ago, The_DADDY said:

I dismiss almost everything posted/said by the BBC.

The fact bbc are so arrogant as to believe they are some 'gatekeeper of the truth' is frankly hysterical. 

My bold

Yup.

Ironically the BBC were actually telling the truth  in your link but my previous comment stands.

The BBC are dishonest and biased in the extreme and should be given the contempt they deserve. 

So you were wrong this time , again 

3 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

Oh hiya you 👋

No, I wasn't. 

Thanks for stopping by❤️

Oh yes you were 😂😂😂

1 hour ago, Organgrinder said:

Are you denying that ?

Maybe you were still in nappies and not bothered about anything but your dummy.

Maybe like Bundy,  you think that other people are in the wrong but it doesn't matter if we do something even naughtier.

Yep  I’m denying it . Prove me wrong. 

1 hour ago, Baron99 said:

The telling line from the BBC (Verify) report is 'Has been shared on Twitter.' 

If the stupid wish to get their news from the likes of Twitter, Facebook, etc, more fool them. 

Where do you think MSM get their news from? They have oodles of students trawling twitter looking for what's trending and asking for permission to use other peoples photos and videos whenever a news story breaks

"The search brought up a tweet from June 2016, which claimed the footage was from the set of the action movie, Fast and Furious 8 - which was filmed in Cleveland, Ohio. Using the information in that tweet, BBC Verify located the footage to a multi-storey car park on Prospect Avenue East in Cleveland.

The colours of the cars and the outside of the building match a scene from the film, which came out in 2017."

Edited by fools

2 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

Oh yes you were 😂😂😂

Yep  I’m denying it . Prove me wrong. 

If we managed to undertake an illegal war,  that you never even knew about,  I would be wasting my time trying to prove anything.

You must have got a load of gobbo in your ears when carrying that hod.

2 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

If we managed to undertake an illegal war,  that you never even knew about,  I would be wasting my time trying to prove anything.

You must have got a load of gobbo in your ears when carrying that hod.

I know about the war . What made you think different? Now prove to me your statement wasn’t cobblers .

17 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

I know about the war . What made you think different? Now prove to me your statement wasn’t cobblers .

I thought different because you always appear to know very little.

My statement:

Careful,  careful,,  that's what we did in Iraq.   Long memories and all that.

Which was in answer to Bundy's post:

Imagine trying to justify the looting and burning down of buildings, creating absolutely misery for completely innocent people.

Wikipedia statement:

Baghdad suffered serious damage to its civilian infrastructure, economy, and cultural inheritance from the battle and following unrest, including looting and arson.

Thousands of civilian deaths occurred besides the Iraqi troops.

Remember we were bombing a major city and not an army installation. 

14 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

I thought different because you always appear to know very little.

My statement:

Careful,  careful,,  that's what we did in Iraq.   Long memories and all that.

Which was in answer to Bundy's post:

Imagine trying to justify the looting and burning down of buildings, creating absolutely misery for completely innocent people.

Wikipedia statement:

Baghdad suffered serious damage to its civilian infrastructure, economy, and cultural inheritance from the battle and following unrest, including looting and arson.

Thousands of civilian deaths occurred besides the Iraqi troops.

Remember we were bombing a major city and not an army installation. 

Our army ( we ) were not involved in looting and burning down of buildings.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, top4718 said:

News is news but how the likes of the despicable BBC report is an entirely different thing, if you can't see that at your age you must have led a very sheltered life.

Can I ask people condoning these rioters how ram raiding shops and stealing Adidas trainers is helping further the cause of the Albanian youth who was shot?

Europe is a powder keg due to an influx of illegal immigrants, if the current situation in France doesn't escalate to a very serious situation it will only be a matter of time before another event does, the UK won't be free from this either.

It's their political strategy! 😆😆😆😆

Disgraceful that the resident lefties are justify these folks buring down buildings and stealing from innocent people. Can't recall reading one post condemning it, just pathetic excuses trying to justify thousands of youths rampaging through parts of France destroying property and smashing up shops to loot designer goods.

I am on other forums and it's similar. The France riots have hardly any resident lefties commenting on it because they know how disgraceful it is what's happening and they haven't got the balls to admit it, just the same pathetic excuses as on here.

But France...

But Police..

Now we have but Iraq!!!!

But anything apart from the poor souls creating absolutely havoc.

"Political strategy" is the best I've seen though.

"The government is particularly concerned about places such as Borny erupting into violence because, like many other crisis-hit neighbourhoods in France, it has had millions of euros of public investment in urban renewal in recent years"

So lack of funding as the left constantly blame for the reason for violence is also proven to be nonsense also.

Any more excuses?

What we are witnessing is a sign of things to come in Western Europe but the left will keep burying their heads in the sand.

Edited by Al Bundy
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2