French Police Say 'We Are At War With Vermin' As They Threaten Revolt

21 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

Didn't know it was the custom to shoot someone dead for not doing as they were told.

Do you think we should extend that to school kids too who won't stop talking ?

Maybe they should go round town with a machine gun then, and mop  up all the undesirables, who won't get up out of a shop doorway.

We could shoot people for dropping litter too, that should be the end of that problem..

I'm sure that none of you right wingers had parents that brought you up to think like that. 

God knows where you learned it,  watching Schwarzenegge'rs movies no doubt.  Bad influence those yanks. 

What  a weird lot you are.

You are getting dafter and dafter, the kid wasn't a terrorist and didn't have a bomb strapped to him.  He was completely unarmed which is why they are rioting.

Stop making things up.

I wasn’t referring to him.  

33 minutes ago, fools said:

do you think it's ok to kill people driving without insurance

No one knew who he was or his background only that HE was a risk to everyone around him by drving the way he did. The policeman probably didnt plan to kill him as he was shot in the left arm and then the bullet richoceted into his chest.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Jack Grey said:

Silly comment

And you know it is 🙄

really? too difficult to answer?

some usa level trolling going on here, shooting people at a traffic stop (in this country) is not on, and you know it.

Edited by fools

8 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

That's what you have a pair of eyes for,  Some of us anyway.

You can think ????   " less dead than dead" ???????????

Send in the clowns

Why have scanners at airports then ? The guards there have eyes , they can use them , according to you . 
You are very quick to call people stupid when in reality you live in cloud cuckoo land .

• Like 1

Just now, hackey lad said:

Why have scanners at airports then ? The guards there have eyes , they can use them , according to you . 
You are very quick to call people stupid when in reality you live in cloud cuckoo land .

Fine but,  in the land I live in,   I still know that there is only one version of dead,  no matter where you've been shot.

3 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

Can you answer my earlier question or are you avoiding my request?

Didn't know I had left an earlier question unanswered.  What's the question ?

Never avoided a question in my life.

My meals nearly ready.  Might have to come back to it.

Edited by Organgrinder

1 minute ago, Organgrinder said:

Fine but,  in the land I live in,   I still know that there is only one version of dead,  no matter where you've been shot.

You can survive being shot in the body , very rarely survive being shot in the head .