French Police Say 'We Are At War With Vermin' As They Threaten Revolt

It's all assumption and supposition and guess work at the moment.  There will be an investigation and an inquiry into the police incident.  As for the rioting, it's the same as all riots in modern times.  It's an excuse for gratuitous violence and looting.

• Like 1

Just now, melthebell said:

not something ive really tried tbh, but fairplay to you

😀 An old friend of mine was a Gun nut . Had loads of them . He used to lend me his collection of Gun nut videos from America . Eye opening what you can learn .

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Pyrotequila said:

That's odd, why would an innocent person try and flee from the police?

Maybe the cop said   "I'm gonna shoot you now"     in French of course.

None of us were there and,  as it's unclear what the officer said,  then none of us can say exactly.

However,  I accept that the kid's been tried and found guilty of an unknown offence by the legal experts among Sheffield Forum's posters.

Don't offer to be the cops defence team as that would probably end badly.

9 minutes ago, Tipstaff said:

It's all assumption and supposition and guess work at the moment.  There will be an investigation and an inquiry into the police incident.  As for the rioting, it's the same as all riots in modern times.  It's an excuse for gratuitous violence and looting.

I agree with you about it being an excuse for gratuitous violence and looting. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

None of us were there and,  as it's unclear what the officer said,  then none of us can say exactly.

However,  I accept that the kid's been tried and found guilty of an unknown offence by the legal experts among Sheffield Forum's posters.

My bold

And yet you say its a racist killing?

6 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

And the Policeman has been tried and found guilty by some of the legal experts among Sheffield Forum's poster's. 

26 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

Guess the lad was unlucky then . Shooting through a windscreen and hitting your target is very difficult .

Everyone makes their own luck, tbh.

All rights and wrongs put aside for a moment…it’s not exactly a smart move, to be setting off and bumping a person -police officer or villain matters not- who happens to be pointing a gun at you about a foot or two away.

Poor judgement in the fist place, followed by poor judgment in the heat of the moment, and there you have it. The anger from Police is understandable (note to the hard of understanding : ‘understandable’ does not mean ‘condonable’), they are likely placed in such situations daily. 

Edited by L00b
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, L00b said:

Everyone makes their own luck, tbh.

All rights and wrongs put aside for a moment…it’s not exactly a smart move, to be setting off and bumping a person -police officer or villain matters not- who happens to be pointing a gun at you about a foot or two away.

Poor judgement in the fist place, followed by poor judgment in the heat of the moment, and there you have it. The anger from Police is understandable (note to the hard of understanding : ‘understandable’ does not mean ‘condonable’), they are likely placed in such situations daily. 

:thumbsup: