French Police Say 'We Are At War With Vermin' As They Threaten Revolt

34 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

This coming from the one who whilst in a rage missed the obvious question mark which showed it was infact a question and not a statement. 

Keep up the great work.

Why should you ask the question when I hadn't said it ?

Probably as a wind up,  but anyway it doesn't alter the fact that it did make you look stupid so I was right first time.

9 minutes ago, Prettytom said:

Hya Daddio.

I’m just wondering whether you have any interest in positive stuff.

You spend a lot of time posting links to contentious topics. And then you get into rows with people.

So, do you have any space for positive stuff?

If so, can we see it?

:thumbsup:

Just now, Organgrinder said:

Why should you ask the question when I hadn't said it ?

Snipped 

Tell me, what is the reason someone might ask a question?

2 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

Snipped 

Probably as a wind up,  but anyway it doesn't alter the fact that it did make you look stupid so I was right first time.

My bold.

In your opinion?

Underlined.

Keeping the dream alive 👍🤣

2 minutes ago, Prettytom said:

Not really.

Its all a bit sixth form actually.

My bold

I agree 👍 

On 03/07/2023 at 12:41, Organgrinder said:

I agree but, the government also needs to spell it out publicly that racist behaviour must stop and the police must do their job strictly to the rules.

Also that no unarmed person is ever shot again.

So you do think the incident had something to do with race?

Edited by Al Bundy

5 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

So you do think the incident had something to do with race?

Maybe. 

Apreentky foreign born and second generation migrants are committing more crimes than french born people. 

But the fact that the €100,000 car was being driven by a 17 year old with no license with two other boys in the car might have something to do with it

Also the fact that they were three Arab looking lads in a car trying to evade police might be a factor too

I am truly shocked the Guardian is headlining the possibility of a death by heart attack being the fault of the police rather than anything else that's happened.

I also note that the kids family have lodged an official legal complaint about the gofundme set up to help the policeman. 

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2023/jul/05/france-riots-prosecutors-investigate-death-of-man-hit-by-projectile-in-marseille

Edited by Al Bundy

2 hours ago, Al Bundy said:

I am truly shocked the Guardian is headlining the possibility of a death by heart attack being the fault of the police rather than anything else that's happened.

I also note that the kids family have lodged an official legal complaint about the gofundme set up to help the policeman. 

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2023/jul/05/france-riots-prosecutors-investigate-death-of-man-hit-by-projectile-in-marseille

A labour hating right wing Tory,  and he has to use the Labour rag he  denigrates to provide his argument.

Talk about double standards.   Some people who lead sheltered lives are very easily shocked.

Edited by Organgrinder

4 hours ago, Organgrinder said:

A labour hating right wing Tory,  and he has to use the Labour rag he  denigrates to provide his argument.

Talk about double standards.   Some people who lead sheltered lives are very easily shocked.

I don't hate labour at all.

Trust me, I am so far from living a sheltered life.