French Police Say 'We Are At War With Vermin' As They Threaten Revolt

Why are folk on the left trying to somehow justify this mindless violence and destroying innocent folks property?

What on earth is wrong with you? Are you that incapable of taking your political blinkers off

Oh, that's right, it's not affecting you is it. I've no doubt if it was your school you teach at or Citreon you drive up in flames you would be bothered, Forever shouting from the rooftops or with placards until it starts to affect you, then it's back home to close the doors and hide.

Carry on defending the indefensible whilst the rest of society just ridicule and laugh at your pathetic attempts to somehow think this is ok.

I despair.

Edited by Al Bundy
  • Like 5

18 hours ago, The_DADDY said:

Now now now. The protests have been fiery but mostly peaceful. 

I wouldn't say that based on the last night's rioting. 

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/paris-riots-protesters-ram-car-30370945

'Protesters' ramming a car into the home of a regional mayor, injuring his wife & one of his children & Sky were showing a story this morning of a medical centre in Lille, completely destroyed in an arson attack. 

Edited by Baron99
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Baron99 said:

I wouldn't say that based on the last night's rioting. 

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/paris-riots-protesters-ram-car-30370945

'Protesters' ramming a car into the home of a regional mayor, injuring his wife & one of his children & Sky were showing a story this morning of a medical centre in Lille, completely destroyed in an arson attack. 

But but but but France 60 odd years ago!!

🙄🙄🙄

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Delbow said:

The French police are the vermin. Perhaps this time they'll learn? Doubtful though.

My bold

Some people might say the wanted criminal who instigated this and the violent thugs/looters who are trashing France are the vermin. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

The real vermin?

The attackers used a car to ram through the gates of their home before setting the vehicle on fire so that the blaze would spread to the house, the mayor said in a statement.

Then when his wife, Melanie Nowak, tried to flee with the children, aged five and seven, they were attacked with firework rockets. Ms Nowak suffered a broken leg. One of the children was also injured.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-66079408.amp

I guess some might think the Mayor's wife and kids had it coming right, @Delbow

• Like 2