French Police Say 'We Are At War With Vermin' As They Threaten Revolt

1 hour ago, Delbow said:

The French police are the vermin. Perhaps this time they'll learn? Doubtful though.

A poor contribution.  A  French police officer has been arrested and will face  criminal legal proceedings if there is evidence he has done any wrongdoing.   The rabble who have looted shops and destroyed a French health centre are most certainly vermin. 

Edited by Axe
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Axe said:

A poor contribution.  A  French police officer has been arrested and will face  criminal legal proceedings if there is evidence he has done any wrongdoing.   The rabble who have looted shops and destroyed a French health centre are most certainly vermin. 

My bold

I wonder if the officer involved will get a fair trial..

33 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

You mean maybe the one cop?

This one, and the ones from all the previous incidents. Who Macron supported, by the way, including the ones who raped that Black man with a truncheon. This time, he has actually condemned the officer involved, which is new. Maybe he is learning.

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

My bold

I wonder if the officer involved will get a fair trial..

I would have thought so.  The case is so high profile that enough important people will be watching to ensure the officer involved receives a fair trial.  I can think of worse countries than France where fair trials do not happen. 

34 minutes ago, Axe said:

I would have thought so.  The case is so high profile that enough important people will be watching to ensure the officer involved receives a fair trial.  I can think of worse countries than France where fair trials do not happen

You still bellyaching about Johnson and kangaroo courts Westy?

2 hours ago, Al Bundy said:

You mean maybe the one cop?

The one cop is clearly in the wrong and that doesn't implicate the others.

If the others decide to defend him however,  they are saying that they believe his actions to be right.

That makes them rogue cops too,  so they should decide which side of the law they are on.

The law should and must apply to cops in the same way it does to ordinary people.

Hard to understand why so many people have problems thinking their way through something so simple.

Obey the law  -  you're a goodie.   break the law  -  you're a baddie,  whether your a cop,  an ordinary guy,  a politician,  or whatever.

22 minutes ago, Mister Gee said:

You still bellyaching about Johnson and kangaroo courts Westy?

A poor contribution.  You are obsessed with both Boris Johnson and Westy otherwise you would not have brought either of them into the discussion.

12 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

The one cop is clearly in the wrong and that doesn't implicate the others.

If the others decide to defend him however,  they are saying that they believe his actions to be right.

That makes them rogue cops too,  so they should decide which side of the law they are on.

The law should and must apply to cops in the same way it does to ordinary people.

Hard to understand why so many people have problems thinking their way through something so simple.

Obey the law  -  you're a goodie.   break the law  -  you're a baddie,  whether your a cop,  an ordinary guy,  a politician,  or whatever.

It is up to the Jury to decide if the one cop is clearly in the wrong.  It is to be hoped you have never done Jury service.

6 minutes ago, Axe said:

A poor contribution.  You are obsessed with both Boris Johnson and Westy otherwise you would not have brought either of them into the discussion.

It is up to the Jury to decide if the one cop is clearly in the wrong.  It is to be hoped you have never done Jury service.

What countries were you referring to then Westy? 

1 minute ago, Axe said:

The jury don't seem to have a lot of choice when film exists of the incident.  The armed cop,  shot an unarmed youth,  who was no threat to his, or anyone else's life.

I suppose you think that it makes sense to take the side of one rogue cop,  clearly in the wrong,  and have most of France burned to the ground.

You do realise that the French people have already decided anyway and, both the cops and the government would be very foolish to go against them.

As I don't live in France,  I could not have been on that jury anyway.       Take my advice and don't take up law for a living.