French Police Say 'We Are At War With Vermin' As They Threaten Revolt

1 hour ago, Al Bundy said:

There are bad cops the world over but it's a tiny minority, just like there are bad teachers, plumbers, doctors etc.

Are you in support of all the looting and burning down of buildings?

I am in support of law and order for the people, the cops and the government.

The cop broke the law and the people are showing that they won't keep putting up with this,  whilst Macron keeps refusing to act.

If the people break the law as a result, the government should learn from it.  No law and order just for certain groups.  It should cover everybody or nobody.

50 minutes ago, Axe said:

Another poor contribution. You have just confirmed you are unfit to serve on a Jury because you have a predispose nature.  

You silly man, I can't sit on a French jury,  don't care whether I am unfit or not and who suddenly put you in charge of juries,   especially in France. ?

How many juries have you served on by the way ?     Don't make yourself look so daft,  it's embarrassing.

Edited by Organgrinder

1 hour ago, Al Bundy said:

There are bad cops the world over but it's a tiny minority, just like there are bad teachers, plumbers, doctors etc.

Are you in support of all the looting and burning down of buildings?

I think it's up to Black and brown French people to decide if it's a tiny minority of the French police who behave terribly towards them. You'll find plenty who think it isn't.

I don't support looting or setting fires as a political strategy, but since it's not me who has to be afraid of the French police I don't really think it's my place to tell people what not to do.

49 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

👍

He thinks it's the cops fault for France burning up!!

You have a problem with words.   You read them but never manage to work out what they mean.  Go back through my posts and show me where I said that

I said,  I think it's the cops fault for shooting an unarmed kid.  It seems that a large part of France agrees with me.

Edited by Organgrinder

2 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

You have a problem with words.   You read them but never manage to work out what they mean.  Go back through my posts and show me where I said that

I said,  I think it's the cops fault for shooting an unarmed kid.  It seems that a large part of France agrees with me.

My bold

Or a very noisy minority?

11 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

You silly man, I can't sit on a French jury,  don't care whether I am unfit or not and who suddenly put you in charge of juries,   especially in France. ?

How many juries have you served on by the way ?     Don't make yourself look so daft,  it's embarrassing.

A fool like you should not be allowed to sit on any jury anywhere in the World.  The jury should only examine evidence presented in the court and ignore all media reports regarding the alleged crime the defendant is accused of committing. 

1 hour ago, melthebell said:

time for this little ditty, live in Paris

Brilliant :thumbsup:

16 minutes ago, Delbow said:

I think it's up to Black and brown French people to decide if it's a tiny minority of the French police who behave terribly towards them. You'll find plenty who think it isn't.

I don't support looting or setting fires as a political strategy, but since it's not me who has to be afraid of the French police I don't really think it's my place to tell people what not to do.

Not one bit of this is political .

• Thanks 1