Daniel Walker - House In Sheffield?

Television presenter Daniel Walker claims to live in Sheffield. He is currently doing a football challenge to raise money for Sheffield Children's Hospital. Does anyone have any ideas roughly where in Sheffield he lives (without doxxing him)? I see he has a very large house. He has posted pictures of him on Sharrowvale Road and also in Broomhill, but he could just have been visiting there. I was wondering if he was based in Bradfield or Stocksbridge for easier access to the BBC studios in Manchester. The only other celebrity I know who lives in Sheffield is Mark Ansell. There aren't many round these parts!

1 hour ago, Irene Swaine said:

Television presenter Daniel Walker claims to live in Sheffield. He is currently doing a football challenge to raise money for Sheffield Children's Hospital. Does anyone have any ideas roughly where in Sheffield he lives (without doxxing him)? I see he has a very large house. He has posted pictures of him on Sharrowvale Road and also in Broomhill, but he could just have been visiting there. I was wondering if he was based in Bradfield or Stocksbridge for easier access to the BBC studios in Manchester. The only other celebrity I know who lives in Sheffield is Mark Ansell. There aren't many round these parts!

People should value other people's privacy as much as their own.  Where a person lives is none of your business and also as an individual who has attracted some negative comments in the past, not something  to be made available.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, pattricia said:

Yes,he lives in Sheffield because he went to Sheffield university. Don’t know what area though.

My mate went to Sheffield university and now lives in Swindon. Not sure how which uni he went to is relevant to where he lives now 

36 minutes ago, Resident said:

Why does it matter?

It is just curiosity. No need to be so grumpy.

8 minutes ago, Annie Bynnol said:

People should value other people's privacy as much as their own.  Where a person lives is none of your business and also as an individual who has attracted some negative comments in the past, not something  to be made available.

He's not attracted any negative comments that I am aware of, and saying he lives for example in Wisewood is not the same as giving his address out, I said roughly, if you read the post properly.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HeHasRisen said:

What an absolutely ridiculous thread. "Irene", why not tell us your address first?

Nobody said anything about telling people's addresses. Read the post properly.

54 minutes ago, *Wallace* said:

He hangs out on St Mary’s roundabout at times.

I wonder if he goes in the Waitrose near there, he certainly can afford to shop at the best.