Daniel Walker - House In Sheffield?

1 hour ago, Bunny Marsh said:

He walks his dog in Endcliffe Park, I live on Wadsley Park Village for anyone interested.

Nice on there, I do urban exploring and wanna get in that church, you couldn't make it happen could you 😁

18 hours ago, slh73 said:

My mate went to Sheffield university and now lives in Swindon. Not sure how which uni he went to is relevant to where he lives now 

But you put in where your mate lives, is that relevant

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, HumbleNarrator said:

I've often been intrigued about where certain Sheffield celebrities live/lived. I don't necessarily need to know the street name and house number but it is interesting to know that Joe Cocker and Joe Elliot were from Crookes, and Peter Stringfellow was from Pitsmoor and Helen Sharman is from Grenoside, etc.

I learned that Brian Epstein's mother lived in Sheffield but I can't seem to find info on where.

Mick Jaggers Grandmother is buried in Eckington .

On 03/07/2023 at 13:48, Irene Swaine said:

He is a presenter and correspondant on BBC Look North. 

He presents channel 5 news, before that he was on BBC breakfast and used to present sport mainly football on radio sheffield