Cpt Tom's Daughter Accused Of Using Charities Name.

On 05/07/2023 at 12:53, Organgrinder said:

Other people have to look at it and also face  loss in value of their own properties if you build an eyesore.

That's why we have planning laws to stop the small percentage of selfish idiots ruining everything.

Wouldn't you mind if they decided to build a mosque, food kitchen or drug treatment centre,  next door to you, and you had no say in it?

Do you have the same opinion of certain parts of firth park being made into ghettos by immigrants this meaning older residents have lost thousands due to their property value going down?

1 hour ago, Al Bundy said:

Do you have the same opinion of certain parts of firth park being made into ghettos by immigrants this meaning older residents have lost thousands due to their property value going down?

I can't recall expressing any opinions at all.  I explained why we needed planning laws and,  why everyone should not be allowed to do as they please but,  back to Bundy's favourite subject  -  immigrants.   

You are a loathsome person who cannot discuss anything without including race, colour, immigrant  black or white in your references.

I didn't know that  "Firth Park was being made into ghettos by immigrants".   Perhaps you could explain exactly how they are doing this and can you prove it ?  

Perhaps you should have this discussion with your mate Grey who waxes lyrical about people should be able to do as they please and you obviously don't think so.

Mr Grey also doesn't seem in a hurry to answer my question regarding people doing as they please next door to him.

Feel free to quote any opinion I expressed in post  #18  that you would like to question and, in the meantime, why don't you two get together and buy a castle with a moat between you.

I would sooner live next door to immigrants than either of you two hard hearted, selfish  racists.

Edited by Organgrinder

53 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

I can't recall expressing any opinions at all.  I explained why we needed planning laws and,  why everyone should not be allowed to do as they please but,  back to Bundy's favourite subject  -  immigrants.   

You are a loathsome person who cannot discuss anything without including race, colour, immigrant  black or white in your references.

I didn't know that  "Firth Park was being made into ghettos by immigrants".   Perhaps you could explain exactly how they are doing this and can you prove it ?  

Perhaps you should have this discussion with your mate Grey who waxes lyrical about people should be able to do as they please and you obviously don't think so.

Mr Grey also doesn't seem in a hurry to answer my question regarding people doing as they please next door to him.

Feel free to quote any opinion I expressed in post  #18  that you would like to question and, in the meantime, why don't you two get together and buy a castle with a moat between you.

I would sooner live next door to immigrants than either of you two hard hearted, selfish  racists.

You familiar with Page Hall?

I had a relatively who had to move because her Slovakian neighbours were causing many issues, and lost thousands.

Again another fact that you cant accept.

Ah, the old racist card.....Bingo.

Edited by Al Bundy

22 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

You familiar with Page Hall?

I had a relatively who had to move because her Slovakian neighbours were causing many issues, and lost thousands.

Again another fact that you cant accept.

Ah, the old racist card.....Bingo.

I can quite easily accept that.   I'm quite sure that people have moved from every different area of Sheffield after having trouble with a neighbour.

So it happens everywhere and the neighbours are not always immigrants.  The neighbours may be white, or any other colour, Born English or people from Australia,  as I know one,  or any nationality

Are you saying that every immigrant is ruining Firth Park ?  Are you saying that every  white English family are perfect tenants ?

Is it only immigrants in Firth Park or are these immigrants ruining the whole city and pushing housing prices down.

I think you need to lay off the drink a bit and let your racial prejudice die down a little.   If you write racist stuff,  it's going to follow you but still you keep on digging.

24 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

I can quite easily accept that.   I'm quite sure that people have moved from every different area of Sheffield after having trouble with a neighbour.

So it happens everywhere and the neighbours are not always immigrants.  The neighbours may be white, or any other colour, Born English or people from Australia,  as I know one,  or any nationality

Are you saying that every immigrant is ruining Firth Park ?  Are you saying that every  white English family are perfect tenants ?

Is it only immigrants in Firth Park or are these immigrants ruining the whole city and pushing housing prices down.

I think you need to lay off the drink a bit and let your racial prejudice die down a little.   If you write racist stuff,  it's going to follow you but still you keep on digging.

I never said every white neighbour is perfect, where did I say that?

You are making assumptions which you do constantly.

I am giving you facts.

Are you suggesting that Page Hall has improved with the influx of Slovaks and Romanians or become less desirable?  Answer that question honestly.

2 hours ago, Organgrinder said:

You need to calm down and cut out the name calling.  Yesterday you called our prime minister a Sissy and today you are calling other contributors racists.  Perhaps discussions forums are not the place you should frequent. 

2 hours ago, Axe said:

You need to calm down and cut out the name calling.  Yesterday you called our prime minister a Sissy and today you are calling other contributors racists.  Perhaps discussions forums are not the place you should frequent. 

I don't think Organ grinder is a bad person at all and his contributions make it a good forum but for some reason he can't control his attacks on other posters. 

Shame.

2 hours ago, Axe said:

If I see a sissy, I'm not afraid to call him one.  Sissy Sunak keeps finding excuses to miss Prime Ministers Question Time    -    The very name suggests he should be there and BBC  TV was very critical regarding this.

He is not only weak but frightened and he doesn't want to talk about his 5 pledges which he hasn't even begun to start honouring.

If a poster makes a racist post I call him out on that.  I know you would prefer me not to be on the  forum because I call you all out but you'll have to put up with me.

30 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

I don't think Organ grinder is a bad person at all and his contributions make it a good forum but for some reason he can't control his attacks on other posters. 

Shame.

Not attacks, observations when you are making racist statements.

3 hours ago, Al Bundy said:

I never said every white neighbour is perfect, where did I say that?

You are making assumptions which you do constantly.

I am giving you facts.

Are you suggesting that Page Hall has improved with the influx of Slovaks and Romanians or become less desirable?  Answer that question honestly.

I didn't say you did but you insist it's only the immigrants  who are making parts of Firth Park into a ghetto.

As not only immigrants live there but you are only blaming immigrants, I am asking whether the  other residents such as whites could also be responsible.

I am checking those facts and asking if only immigrants are responsible.

I've already told you that the whole of Sheffield has not improved but I don't put it down simply to Immigrants.

21 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

I didn't say you did but you insist it's only the immigrants  who are making parts of Firth Park into a ghetto.

As not only immigrants live there but you are only blaming immigrants, I am asking whether the  other residents such as whites could also be responsible.

I am checking those facts and asking if only immigrants are responsible.

I've already told you that the whole of Sheffield has not improved but I don't put it down simply to Immigrants.

Slovaks and Romanians are white.