Cpt Tom's Daughter Accused Of Using Charities Name.

2 hours ago, Al Bundy said:

Slovaks and Romanians are white.

Well, we live and learn.  I never really take interest in peoples race or colour.  I just treat everyone as a human being and most seem ok

10 hours ago, Organgrinder said:

Well, we live and learn.  I never really take interest in peoples race or colour.  I just treat everyone as a human being and most seem ok

I learnt long ago regardless of race, colour, religion etc. there are 2 types of people, sociable or anti social.

13 minutes ago, harvey19 said:

I learnt long ago regardless of race, colour, religion etc. there are 2 types of people, sociable or anti social.

Yes,  I would add to that,  law abiding and law breaking.

Funnily enough,  when you look closer, you find that people of all  races can be  fitted  into those same stereotypes too.

14 hours ago, Al Bundy said:

I don't think Organ grinder is a bad person at all and his contributions make it a good forum but for some reason he can't control his attacks on other posters. 

Shame.

He can't controll his attacks on other posters!  Thats rich coming from you. Pot calling kettle springs to mind. :suspect:

• 3 weeks later...
On 03/07/2023 at 23:49, The_DADDY said:

CAPTAIN Tom Moore’s daughter has been accused of using the lockdown fundraiser’s name to build a spa and pool complex in her garden.

Hannah Ingram-Moore, 52, and hubby Colin told planners they wanted an office for the charity set up in their father’s name at their £1.2million home — then built a 50ft by 20ft pool house with changing rooms, toilets and showers.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/22912846/captain-tom-moore-daughter-charity-spa-pool/

I've always thought she was a wrongun 

Your thoughts?

Me too.