Woke Businesses Which Tell Their Customers How To Think (Or Else. )

1 hour ago, Prettytom said:

That’s that debate put to bed then.

Bloody scientists with their theories and thermometers 

And, particularly when it comes to "mathematical models" they are wrong more often than they are right.

Did you want me to put the list of some of their more infamous errors they made about Covid on ? You know, when people were being banned from forums for spreading "misinformation" which was actually factually correct ?

2 minutes ago, Prettytom said:

You either agree with businesses telling people how to think, or you don’t.

It seems that you have been doing the same thing that you are now complaining about.

Well done.

Di you actually read the posts you answer ?

A business and advertise and/or project its own views in anyway it wishes. Customers will either be happy about that or not and then make their buying decision

What is not acceptable is for a business to criticise its own customers and/or unilaterally withdraw its services because it disagrees with the customers moral position. Even worse when that moral position is not illegal, in fact it actually more mainstream than the businesse's own attitudes.

Edited by Chekhov

2 minutes ago, Chekhov said:

Di you actually read the posts you answer ?

Yours?

Not often, because they make my eyes bleed.

In this case, I did. I found your wriggling quite amusing.

The fact remains that your business has a history of telling people what to think. Yet, here you are moaning about other businesses doing the same thing.

Well done.

3 minutes ago, Prettytom said:

Yours?

Not often, because they make my eyes bleed.

In this case, I did. I found your wriggling quite amusing.

The fact remains that your business has a history of telling people what to think. Yet, here you are moaning about other businesses doing the same thing.

Well done.

An interesting revelation. 

4 minutes ago, melthebell said:

LOL

Farage gave him the ball and hes now definitely running with it, Forest gump styley

Aye its perfectly fine for a customer not to do custom with a  business based on their beliefs, but not the other way round. Bit hypocritical.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Prettytom said:

You either agree with businesses telling people how to think, or you don’t.

It seems that you have been doing the same thing that you are now complaining about.

Well done.

Chekhov has always believed that the rules which should govern others,  should not apply to him.

At least we know now that he's running a "Woke" business and I thought he hated "Woke".

Edited by Organgrinder