I.D Refusal At Asda.

7 hours ago, Padders said:

Now then Mr. Baron,

In defense of the Daddy I would like to make a comment..

On many occasions the forum gets very tiring, and then up pops the Daddy.

The forum then springs to life.

His threads attract many comments, some positive, some negative, I always find them very interesting, and for good measure a bit of humour gets chucked in.. 

Even your good self will make a contribution, and this is not a dig at you, as I always enjoy your posts (except Syrups joke thread)

Keep posting Daddy.

It's not that I don't believe Daddy but when I read it I couldn't help but remember the two little sibling kittens and how he got everyone going. It still makes me laugh. I keep thinking this was going to be another one like that. 

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Padders said:

Now then Mr. Baron,

In defense of the Daddy I would like to make a comment..

On many occasions the forum gets very tiring, and then up pops the Daddy.

The forum then springs to life.

His threads attract many comments, some positive, some negative, I always find them very interesting, and for good measure a bit of humour gets chucked in.. 

Even your good self will make a contribution, and this is not a dig at you, as I always enjoy your posts (except Syrups joke thread)

Keep posting Daddy.

Thank you Padders my good friend. I appreciate the support 🙏

And to all you doubting Thomas's (or Is the plural Thomasi?🤔) who besmirched my good name by suggesting I'd make something like this up, well I'm Shocked, Stunned AND appalled. 

Shame on you all. You've really upset me and so as punishment I won't be posting a new thread for the rest of the day.

Unless you apologise then in which case it will be business as usual 🤐

2 hours ago, Rollypolly said:

It's not that I don't believe Daddy but when I read it I couldn't help but remember the two little sibling kittens and how he got everyone going. It still makes me laugh. I keep thinking this was going to be another one like that. 

Yeah I remember that one.

Boy that was a lot of fun 🤣 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1