Matchday Prices For Next Season

Sheridan1-0

There’s one or two folk on here who think Chansiri can do no wrong….well maybe they’d like to justify the Matchday prices for the upcoming season….games split into 7 categories…Category A ranges from £59 in the South Stand to £45 on the Kop …

What planet is he living on if he thinks those prices are fair….& that they will attract supporters to attend ….

The sooner he’s out of the club the better….

3 minutes ago, Sheridan1-0 said:

There’s one or two folk on here who think Chansiri can do no wrong….well maybe they’d like to justify the Matchday prices for the upcoming season….games split into 7 categories…Category A ranges from £59 in the South Stand to £45 on the Kop …

What planet is he living on if he thinks those prices are fair….& that they will attract supporters to attend ….

The sooner he’s out of the club the better….

Completely indefensible. 

I’m lost for words at the man’s behaviour since we got promoted.

A city with 60 000 students and probably 100 000+  neutral football supporters, family and friends who may fancy watching a game or two each season, it has long been a beef of mine that Sheffield clubs make a very poor fist of filling their grounds. Football here has been too expensive for the occasional fan.

• Like 2

And £45 for the Kop?

You can get on The Kop at Anfield (adult ticket, premier league matches) for £38 this coming season.

20 minutes ago, Alextopman said:

But your fans money means nothing.

His on words.

“fans” ?

I thought they were customers.

Edited by PapaLazarou

1 hour ago, PapaLazarou said:

And £45 for the Kop?

You can get on The Kop at Anfield (adult ticket, premier league matches) for £38 this coming season.

“fans” ?

I thought they were customers.

Sorry my mistake.

21 minutes ago, bassett one said:

stop moaning other clubs charge more and we need to buy players and hopefully we will do well ,also you could buy cheaper by buying early,so before you moan lets see whats the teams like and if so so then moan if its not good.

I take you'll be going to these games then and happy to pay those prices.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bassett one said:

stop moaning other clubs charge more and we need to buy players and hopefully we will do well ,also you could buy cheaper by buying early,so before you moan lets see whats the teams like and if so so then moan if its not good.

No chance.

I did buy early. My season tickets were reasonably priced. 

I don’t see why pay on the gate prices shouldn’t also be reasonably priced.

Will you be happy paying £59 for Wednesday v Leeds?

Appalling prices.

That's me out when coming back to Sheffield from time to time.

1 hour ago, bassett one said:

Ok Dejphon.